Connect with us

China

WHO Admits It Was Never Told About COVID By China, Instead Found Out From U.S. Data

Published

on

Screen Shot 2020 02 13 at 7.26.08 AM

Despite earlier claims and countless defenses made by World Health Organization officials, an updated timeline by the international health body shows China never self-reported the COVID-19 outbreak that led to drastic economic and health consequences across the world.

A quiet change to a timeline of COVID events in late June shows what many mainstream media outlets and government officials have denied for months: China didn’t inform the WHO about the outbreak. Instead, on December 31, “a translation of a Chinese media report about the outbreak is posted to ProMED, a U.S.-based open-access platform for early intelligence about infectious disease outbreaks,” according to a U.S. Naval Institute report.

The first inklings of the impending pandemic, and the first time the WHO heard about it, came from this U.S. report — the WHO then sent officials to investigate its validity in China the next day.

This runs contrary to a previous version of the timeline that falsely claimed on December 31: “Wuhan Municipal Health Commission, China, reported a cluster of cases of pneumonia in Wuhan, Hubei Province. A novel coronavirus was eventually identified.” This did not happen.

Rather, the updated June 30 truthful version now says that on December 31 the WHO “picked up a media report on ProMED” about the mysterious cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan. The new timeline admits that ProMED is run by the International Society for Infectious Diseases — a U.S. based organization headquartered in Brookline, Massachusetts.

The now-eerie Dec. 31 ProMED report says, “It is understood that the 1st patient with unexplained pneumonia that appeared in Wuhan this time came from Wuhan South China Seafood Market.”

This newly admitted information disrupts the countless defenses given by Chinese officials and allies at the WHO.

A June 4 article by China Daily said there “is no legal basis” for faulting China for the spread of the virus.

“What we’ve done is strictly obey the international rules and fulfill our international obligations,” Huang Jin, a law professor specializing in international law at China University of Political Science and Law in Beijing falsely said in the propaganda article. “For example, we took the initiative to evaluate the pandemic situation and reported it in a timely fashion to the World Health Organization as well as other countries and regions, and we also accepted inspections from the WHO.”

Now that it’s admitted China didn’t report in a timely fashion, but rather the U.S. did, the Chinese have dropped this false talking point, as reported by the Free Beacon.

You may like

Continue Reading

China

Experts Say United States Vulnerable to ‘Electromagnetic’ Attack by Chinese

Published

on

China

When Joe Biden was trying to convince Americans to vote for him to become the next President back in 2019, he belittled the concept that China is a danger to the U.S. “Come on man, China’s not a threat” said Biden.

Experts, however, continue to show just how wrong Biden has always been. Fox News reports “experts are warning that the United States is vulnerable to an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack from adversaries such as China, and that time is running out to invest in defending the country from it.”

Last week during a virtual forum hosted by the Universal Peace Federation, Peter Vincent Pry, the executive director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security, said “that poses a real threat of possibly being able to win a war with a single blow by means of an EMP attack.”

“Moreover…they don’t envision employing an EMP by itself. It would be used in conjunction with cyberattacks and physical sabotage, and non-nuclear EMP” added Pry. Experts also warn that while an EMP attack would be “bloodless” at first, a yearlong blackout could kill roughly 90% of the American population.

Fox News reports:

The U.S. electric grid and other infrastructure – such as communications and transportation systems and water and sewer services – could all be devastated by such an attack, experts like Pry warn, noting that time is of the essence for the U.S. to defend itself.

China already possesses “super EMPs” and last summer tested a new hypersonic glide vehicle that analysts warn could deploy the EMP and cause a long-lasting blackout that would shut down key infrastructure and cripple the military’s ability to communicate.

A Pentagon report on Chinese military capabilities details how China has invested heavily in its EMP program, with a strategy that “emphasizes suppressing, degrading, disrupting or deceiving enemy electronic equipment throughout the continuum of a conflict while protecting its ability to use the cyber and electromagnetic spectrum.”

“The PLA is likely to use electronic warfare early in a conflict as a signaling mechanism to warn and deter adversary offensive action. Potential EW targets include adversary systems operating in radio, radar, microwave, infrared and optical frequency ranges, as well as adversary computer and information systems” adds the report.

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending Now

Advertisement

Trending