Connect with us

Nation

WATCH: Pentagon Releases US Navy Footage of UFOs, Confirms The Videos Are ‘Real’

Published

on

Screenshot 2020 04 27 14.01.56

The Department of Defense released Monday three unclassified videos showing the U.S. Navy’s encounters with “unidentified aerial phenomena.” The first video was taken in November 2004 and the two others in January 2015, according to the Pentagon.

“The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos. After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena,” DOD said in a statement.

The videos were reported in the media in 2007 and 2017, but DOD is now confirming their validity saying they released them “in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos.”

Click here to watch more footage.

You may like

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Immigration

ICE arrests over 130 illegal migrant sex offenders

Published

on

Police ICE

Just The News put together a terrifying report on the announcement by officers with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Enforcement and Removal Operations. Data released Monday unearthed that the agency arrested more than 130 sex offenders illegally present in the United States in a nationwide campaign.

From Oct. 22 through Nov. 4, law enforcement arrested 138 noncitizens, “including some with an executable final order of removal,” ICE wrote in a statement about the operation.

“Many of those arrested were described as citizens of Mexico who were convicted of child sex crimes. Offenders’ published ages ranged from 24 to 65″ adds Just The News.

“These sex offenders will be removed from the U.S., ending and impeding their ability to further victimize residents,” said Salt Lake City ICE official Michael Bernacke.

Five noncitizen sex offenders were apprehended in the Salt Lake City area, 21 were arrested in the Los Angeles area, five in the Seattle area and 15 in the San Francisco area.

ICE’s removal office conducted 3,415 arrests of noncitizens for sexual assaults last fiscal year, authorities said.

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending Now

Advertisement

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC