Connect with us

Nation

VA Skirt Wearing High-School Boy Who Sexually Assaulted 2 Females Speaks Out, Defends Son

The mother chastised the victim saying, “you’re fifteen. You can reasonably defend yourself”

Published

on

Broad Run High School

The mother of the Virginia high school student who sexually molested teenage girls not once, but twice, in two different high schools, granted an interview with the Daily Mail. The male student and mother have yet to be publicly identified, but the boy was wearing a skirt when he sexually assaulted a 15-year-old girl in a non-binary bathroom in a proud “woke” school district.

Defending her son relentlessly, the mother chastised the victim saying, “you’re fifteen. You can reasonably defend yourself.” She also said her son simply is a 15-year-old boy who “wanted sex.” A local judge found him guilty of the sexual assault that occurred in May.

“He’s a 15-year-old boy that wanted to have sex in the bathroom, with somebody that was willing,” said the mother. “And they’re twisting this just enough to make it a political hot button issue.” As for wearing a skirt during the assault, the woman did admit her son is “deeply troubled” but was only wearing a skirt that particular day because he has an “androgynous style.”

The mother continued, “he would wear a skirt one day and then the next day, he would wear jeans and a T-shirt, a polo, or hoodie. He was trying to find himself and that involved all kinds of styles. I believe he was doing it because it gave him the attention he desperately needed and sought.”

Despite two alleged attacks by her son, the mother claims it was all a misunderstanding. At least the first assault. According to how the son described the scenario to her, his mother said the two had met earlier in the day because the female “wasn’t feeling well that day….he was worried about her, asked her how she was feeling, touched her forehead, brought water for her.”

She says the two students discussed having sex later on in the day. “He’d mentioned something about hooking up with her, said they’d discussed it that day and that she was wishy-washy, was like, ‘Yeah, maybe, I still don’t feel well, we’ll see.” She said her son told her later in the day when the girl was feeling “much better” they met to have sex.

The mother claims that the rape was an “accident” because he did not mean to insert himself into her anus. The mother then brought into question the female student’s account of the attack. “If I was in a position where I was about to be raped, I would be screaming, kicking, everything…you’re 15. You can reasonably defend yourself. You’re not just going to sit there and take it. And so, because there wasn’t a presence of a fight, he felt it was okay to keep going.”

Continue Reading
20 Comments

20 Comments

  1. Founders Fan

    November 5, 2021 at 1:11 pm

    I really hate misleading headlines. The headline says the perp speaks out but it was his mommy.

  2. ClayMD

    November 5, 2021 at 1:11 pm

    What the h3ll kinda parent are you?

    • Mailyn Ledbetter

      November 6, 2021 at 5:41 pm

      As a teen rape victim myself in the 70’s, I would like to meet this mother alone. She’s a grown ass women I’m sure she can defend herself.

  3. markenpet

    November 5, 2021 at 1:18 pm

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. Michael Bailey

    November 5, 2021 at 1:29 pm

    Raises a lot of questions in today’s world. The girl was not harmed. And could have resisted. Yep, the confused male is a freak. Encouraged by the wokeness

    • RoberT

      November 14, 2021 at 2:56 am

      S/he/it (say it quickly!) is not only a rapist but a sodomizer. S/he/it coerced/forced the poor girl to submit to anal penetration and to fellate hir.

  5. Anne B Vachalek

    November 5, 2021 at 3:20 pm

    Pretty clear,the problem here. Very sad. Blame a 15 yo girl,don’t teach our son. It is so much easier. Pathetic .

  6. Duane Mo tez

    November 5, 2021 at 8:47 pm

    Can we try the RETROACTIVE BIRTH CONTROL Experiment on this Nasty Family?

  7. Douglas Perkins

    November 5, 2021 at 9:08 pm

    There is no excuse for rape….Period.

  8. David Odam

    November 5, 2021 at 10:53 pm

    Jeez, sounds like mom would find a reason to blame victims had her “troubled” son Columbined his entire school. She’d be like…”high schoolers are old enough to matrix themselves and avoid the high velocity ammunition being expelled from my boys gun. He is a 15 year old who just wanted to splatter his classmates brain matter across the blackboard!” If she happens to be responsible for any other minors I hope CPS has interjected.

    • Biff Baxter

      November 7, 2021 at 10:42 am

      And his father is where, exactly?

      • RoberT

        November 14, 2021 at 3:01 am

        He woke up and found himself with a hangover, lying next to this nasty b***h. She said, “You’re a grown man. You could have fought me off. It’s your fault.”
        So he gets 18 years of child support payments but considers it well worth not living with the b***.”

  9. AK

    November 7, 2021 at 4:18 am

    Can someone please ‘splain tome whateveah happened to #believeallwomen and #metoo? Not to mention #timesup?

    • Drew S

      November 15, 2021 at 4:03 am

      Tara Reid, killed the #MeToo movement, when she accused Creepy Joe Biden of unwanted touching, and then the media went completely silent on the #MeToo thing

  10. Richard L Martin

    November 7, 2021 at 4:39 pm

    Looks to me like both mother and son need put in prison. What fools.

  11. Clyde Allen Hall

    November 7, 2021 at 6:32 pm

    It sounds like the mother’s attitude is “All girls want it” which is the excuse every rapist uses to justify their actions time and time again The boy needs his penis removed so there will be no more “accidents.”

    • RoberT

      November 14, 2021 at 3:04 am

      The gestator person would suggest that the girls all wear buttplugs and gags.

  12. June Handrow

    November 7, 2021 at 7:58 pm

    Well, you can certainly see why this kid is a mess with a Mom like that!

  13. SFC MAC

    November 9, 2021 at 10:41 am

    When you look at his mother, you see where he got his behavior.

  14. Garion60

    November 9, 2021 at 4:00 pm

    This is a perfect explanation as to why God made baseball bats…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Elections

BREAKING: Trump ordered to pay over $350M, barred from operating his business in NY in civil fraud case ruling

Published

on

Former President Donald Trump and his business empire faced a significant setback as a New York judge ruled against them in a civil fraud case brought by New York Attorney General Letitia James. The 92-page ruling, handed down by Judge Arthur Engoron, barred Trump from operating his business in New York for three years and imposed over $350 million in damages.

The case, which unfolded over months of trial proceedings, stemmed from allegations that Trump inflated his assets and engaged in fraudulent practices. Engoron’s ruling cited a litany of charges, including persistent fraud, falsifying records, issuing false financial statements, and conspiracy to commit fraud.

Moreover, the judge imposed restrictions on key figures within the Trump Organization, including Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, barring them from serving in certain corporate roles in New York for a specified period.

Engoron’s scathing assessment of Trump’s testimony during the trial further undermined the former president’s credibility. The judge criticized Trump for evasive responses and irrelevant digressions, highlighting the detrimental effect on his credibility.

In response to the ruling, Trump’s attorney, Christopher Kise, lambasted the court’s decision, alleging political bias and a disregard for established legal principles. Kise argued that the evidence presented during the trial failed to support the allegations of fraud and emphasized Trump’s substantial net worth.

Kise’s assertions were echoed by Alina Habba, another attorney representing Trump, who denounced the verdict as a “manifest injustice” resulting from a politically motivated witch hunt.

Throughout the proceedings, Trump consistently dismissed the trial as politically motivated, accusing both Engoron and James of partisan bias. His legal team also criticized the absence of a jury in the trial, questioning the fairness of the proceedings.

Attorney General Letitia James, who spearheaded the lawsuit against Trump and his organization, portrayed the ruling as a victory for accountability and transparency in business practices. The lawsuit alleged fraudulent conduct and sought substantial financial penalties, a portion of which would contribute to the state treasury.

The fallout from the case extends beyond Trump and his business interests, with implications for the broader business community and the rule of law. The contentious nature of the trial and its outcome underscored deep divisions and raised questions about the integrity of the legal system.

Trump vows to appeal the decision.

Continue Reading

Trending