Connect with us

Elections

University of Michigan Cancels October Presidential Debate, Citing Public Health Concerns

Published

on

trump biden

The University of Michigan is canceling a previously planned debate between President Donald Trump and his Democratic opponent in the 2020 race, former Vice President Joe Biden, over health concerns amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the Detroit Free Press first reported.

The debate was to be held on Oct. 15.

“Given the scale and complexity of the work we are undertaking to help assure a safe and healthy fall for our students, faculty and staff and limited visitors — and in consideration of the public health guidelines in our state as well as advice from our own experts — we feel it is not feasible for us to safely host the presidential debate as planned,” U of M President Mark Schlissel said in a letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates.

Click here to read the full story.

You may like

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Elections

Carter on Hannity: House Judiciary Committee will subpoena DOJ over Biden classified docs

Published

on

Screen Shot 2023 02 02 at 11.39.48 AM

Sara Carter joined Sean Hannity to discuss the classified documents being found in multiple places of both work and residence of Joe Biden from his time in the Obama administration. Carter states “One of the big questions from the House Judiciary Committee is how did President Joe Biden’s legal team stumble upon the classified documents that were found at Biden’s former office at the Penn Biden Center.”

“Why hasn’t the FBI been vocal and transparent about the fact that they searched that office and found the classified documents on November 2nd” Carter questions. Additionally, they have not yet “disclosed to the House Committees whether or not they had searched the house in Delaware or Rehoboth Beach to the full extent,” says Carter who noted the committees wanted the information by January 27th.

Carter spoke to sources who told her they will be serving subpoenas to “personnel from the Department of Justice because Attorney General Merrick Garland has refused to answer specific questions they sent to him on January 13th.”

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement
-->

Trending Now

Advertisement
-->

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC