Twitter fact-checkers don’t believe in the mounting evidence of voter fraud across the country due to issues with universal mail- in ballots,. In fact, the social media platform doesn’t even want you to question it.
President Donald Trump Tweeted out a simple statement of fact “the ballots being returned to states cannot be accurately counted. Many things are already going very wrong!”
Twitter – which is supposed to be a platform of free discourse – again acted as a publisher to fact check the President, putting a link below his Tweet in red saying “learn how voting by mail is safe and secure.”
But look at this major issue with vote-by-mail ballots in New York City – the The New York Post, Breitbart and others reported this year in the Democratic primary that 26 percent of mail in votes were disqualified (roughly 84,208 ballots.) Wow, that’s a lot of voters.
“The New York City Board of Elections disqualified 84,208 vote-by-mail ballots — 26% of the total cast — in the June 23 Democratic presidential primary, according to a report cited Wednesday evening by the New York Post.“
Moreover, look at what is happening now in Minnesota in Rep. Ilhan Omar’s district. Project Veritas’s expose on voter fraud exposes what could potentially be criminal activity by voter harvesting. It appears based on the undercover video that people are paying for ballots – that’s a big problem, especially when you can get hundreds of universal ballots at elderly care facilities, and other similar living situations.
Imagine what will happen in the presidential election if there is massive questions over mail in ballots? Remember these are not absentee ballots, which a person makes a personal request to have mailed to their home.
Here’s a voter fraud fact sheet a former intern, Benjamin Wilson, for SaraACarter.com put together for my podcast.
Voter Fraud Fact Sheet Contradicts Twitter Censorship of Facts
- According to the Heritage Foundation:1,290 proven instances of voter fraud in the country.1,113 criminal convictions relating to voter fraud.
- According to U.S. Election Assistance Commission surveys, millions of mailed ballots have been misdirected or gone missing in prior elections.
- Paterson, NJ, May 12, 2020 municipal election: 13,556 votes were counted in the six ward races and 3,204 were rejected
- A town over, in Haledon, a post office spokesman saw a bundle of 300 Paterson city ballots bundled in a mailbox3 there. A statement from postal inspectors said that their findings were sent to the attorney general’s office and the Board of Elections. The mayor of Paterson says the voting problems could be criminal.
- Gordon, AL: Former mayor Elbert Melton was forced from office after being convicted of absentee voter fraud, he was sentenced to a year in jail in Jan. 2019, Melton’s arrest warrants say he’s accused of willfully and unlawfully falsifying absentee ballots or verification documents.
- Congressional District 9, NC: An entirely new re-do election was called after voter fraud was found rampant in the original election.
- A hearing before the Board of Elections declared a new election necessary after testimony was outlined how a political operative had orchestrated an absentee ballot scheme to try to sway the race5
- Madera County, CA: Woman charged with 12 counts of voter fraud after she submitted several falsified voter registration cards in Madera.6
- Concord, NH: A couple casted ballots in two states and were indicted for voter fraud. 7Authorities used the Interstate Voter Crosscheck Program to see the Flemings allegedly submitted absentee ballots in Hampton while also casting ballots in Belchertown, Massachusetts, during the Nov. 8, 2016, election.
You may like
Judge orders Biden’s DHS to release files on agents accused of censoring election ‘misinformation’
Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry made headway in countering federal agents involved in suppressing what liberal tech labeled “misinformation” on social media.
The Attorneys General moved to release testimony from five Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) employees after learning of their participation in the Biden administration’s counter-“disinformation” efforts. On Wednesday, a Louisiana judge ordered the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to release the files.
The lawsuit alleges that the defendants, which include the named individuals as well as President Joe Biden and top officials from a variety of federal agencies, “colluded and/or coerced social media companies to suppress disfavored speakers, viewpoints, and content on social media platforms by labeling the content “dis-information,” “mis-information,” and “mal-formation.”
The Daily Caller reports that the five CISA employees allegedly served as a “switchboard” to route requests from federal agencies to censor disinformation to various social media companies, according to the documents.
Switchboard work employed “an audit official to identify something on social media they deemed to be disinformation aimed at their jurisdiction,” top CISA election security agent Brian Skully testified in a deposition released Thursday.
“They couldforward that to CISA and CISA would share that with the appropriate social mediacompanies.”
UPDATE: The judge granted our motion to compel. CISA has 14 days to comply. https://t.co/2bhwQQJTG6
— AG Jeff Landry (@AGJeffLandry) January 25, 2023
You may like
Featured6 days ago
REPORT: Exorcists called to drive out demons from Nancy Pelosi’s home
Immigration4 days ago
NYC Mayor turning cruise ship terminal into migrant shelter, ‘our city is at its breaking point’
Environment5 days ago
Major border town on ‘brink of collapse’ as migrants ruin agriculture, overrun hospitals and resources
Elections4 days ago
Former FBI official investigating Trump indicted on charges of working for Russian Oligarch he was investigating