Connect with us

Elections

Trump says CSPAN debate ‘was rigged!” Steve Scully admits he lied about his Twitter account hack

Published

on

steve scully

CSPAN suspended its political editor Steve Scully after he cracked under pressure and admitted that he lied about his Twitter account being hacked, after posting a strange Tweet to the shortest serving press secretary – actually 10 days – in President Trump’s administration.

Scully’s Tweet to Anthony Scaramucci, who emerged a never-Trumper after being fired for incompetence by the President in 2017, suggested he was asking for his advice on the debate scheduled with CSPAN.

Trump was the first to call out Scully, after he tried to cover-up his lie that he tweeted the question to Scaramucci by saying his account had been hacked.

Trump said Thursday in a Tweet, “I was right again!”

“Steve Scully just admitted he was lying about his Twitter being hacked,” said Trump. The Debate was Rigged! He was suspended from CSPAN indefinitely. The Trump Campaign was not treated fairly by the ‘Commission.” Did I show good instincts in being the first to know?”

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1316829885147480064

Scully is the host of the Washington Journal. He was selected to moderate the now-canceled town hall event. A tweet sent from his account last week suggested he had reached out to Scaramucci.

Scully issued his first statement Thursday addressing the issue.

“For several weeks, I was subjected to relentless criticism on social media and in conservative news outlets regarding my role as moderator for the second presidential debate, including attacks aimed directly at my family,” Scully wrote in a statement to CNN.

He said “this culminated on Thursday, October 8th when I heard President Trump go on national television twice and falsely attack me by name. Out of frustration, I sent a brief tweet addressed to Anthony Scaramucci. The next morning when I saw that this tweet had created a controversy, I falsely claimed that my Twitter account had been hacked.”

“These were both errors in judgment for which I am totally responsible. I apologize,” Scully said.

You may like

Continue Reading

Economy

Biden’s 60 Minutes Interview Horrifies White House: ‘Does NOT Reflect the OFFICIAL Position’

Published

on

Screen Shot 2022 09 19 at 2.41.05 PM

Uh oh. Someone let President Joe Biden speak by himself again and damage control immediately ensued. President Joe Biden’s “60 Minutes” interview which aired on CBS Sunday was 60 minutes of pure torture for viewers and 60 minutes of pure angst for the White House; everyone but the president himself.

60 Minutes’ official Twitter account publicly called out the President’s answers with an embarrassing statement that his own administration was in disagreement with him:

“President Biden tells 60 Minutes that U.S. men and women would defend Taiwan in the vent of a Chinese invasion. However, after our interview, a White House official told us that U.S. policy on Taiwan has not changed.”

CBS’ Scott Pelley also discussed inflation; an issue drastically affecting the welfare and wellbeing of families. Biden deflected with zero sympathy:

As for President Biden’s son Joe, he is sticking with the narrative that Hunter is the “smartest” person he knows and that “there’s not a single thing that I’ve observed at all that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.”

Biden also said that while the “proof of the pudding is in the eating” in response to being asked if he is fit to be President, Biden did not commit to saying whether or not he will run for re-election. His “intention” is to run again, “but that’s just intention” he said. “Is it a firm decision that I run again? That remains to be seen.”

 

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending Now

Advertisement

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC