Connect with us

Uncategorized

Taliban is ‘trying to wipe out 100%’ of the Panjshiri people from Afghanistan source says

Published

on

Screen Shot 2021 09 10 at 10.19.12 AM

[brid autoplay=”true” video=”851213″ player=”23886″ title=”Sara%20Carter%20’Blood%20Will%20Be%20On%20Biden’s%20Hands’%20If%20Americans%20Die%20In%20Afghanistan” duration=”286″ description=”Sara Carter, Fox News contributor, and Peter Hegseth, Fox News Co-Host, discuss American’s in Afghanistan on ‘Hannity.'” uploaddate=”2021-08-25″ thumbnailurl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/18168/thumb/851213_t_1629894499.png” contentUrl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/18168/sd/851213.mp4″]


Sara Carter brought an anonymous source on the Sara Carter Show to talk about the unfolding genocide of Panjshiri people in Afghanistan. The Taliban, among other terrorist groups, has targeted him and his family. As a result, Carter wanted to protect his identity.

First, upon taking power in reportedly bloodless fights, the Taliban targeted the Panjshir province. Here, according to Carter’s source, many Taliban fighters were killed after 2001. Now, the Taliban has returned to avenge their deaths with more deaths. Only this time, they have U.S. military-grade weapons to accomplish their mission.

“The people who lived in the valley, the Taliban start killing people,” the source told Carter. “They’re killing by hundreds and hundreds and every every single villager.”

Next, the Taliban is brazen about the massacres. “The worst part is the Taliban is not allowing anybody to bury their bodies,” the source said.

Carter asked him if he would call it a genocide. “Yes, it is genocide,” he responded. “They’re trying to wipe out the Panjshiris because they are scared if they leave Panjshiri alive they will fight against back against 100 years from now. They are trying to wipe out 100% Panjshiri from Afghanistan.”

Meanwhile, Pakistan denies any involvement in the takeover of the Panjshir province. Foreign Office spokesperson Asim Iftikhar said Thursday that allegations of Pakistan’s involvement is simply propoganda.

You can follow Jenny Goldsberry on Twitter @jennyjournalism.

You may like

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Daily Wire investigation: Italian company may have illegally sold rights to the Vatican’s priceless art

Published

on

Screen Shot 2022 12 15 at 9.20.11 AM

The Daily Wire has been conducting a fascinating investigation into the Vatican Museum’s priceless artwork. “Rights to the Vatican Museums’ priceless trove of art treasures may have been illegally sold without the Holy See’s approval in what one attorney described as a “high-tech heist,” the investigation finds.

An Italian company is allegedly selling the rights to reproduce the Vatican artwork in six-figure deals, while claiming to be working in “collaboration with” the Vatican Museums.

“This scheme is nothing less than a pre-meditated, high-tech heist of world-class treasured art from the Vatican Museums under the disguise of bogus licenses, as if sanctioned by the Vatican,” Sarah Rose Speno, a New York attorney, told The Daily Wire.

The Daily Wire’s report notes that Speno said she stumbled upon the alleged scheme in March when she sought permission to use images of Vatican art for an exhibition by a client.

“We discovered that a large table book had been published with high-resolution images of the interiors of the Vatican, including the Sistine Chapel,” Speno said. “We very much wanted to pursue an opportunity to license these images, as soon as possible.”

Speno contacted Scripta Maneant — the Italian publisher that licensed the photos in the book. Scripta Maneant claimed authority to broker the publishing rights via its “collaboration” with Vatican Museums vice director, Monsignore Paolo Nicolini. Scripta Maneant wanted $550,000 for the rights — with a portion being paid to the Vatican through Nicolini, according to Speno. Although Scripta Maneant claimed the fee would be shared with the Vatican, Speno said she later became suspicious.

“The Scripta Maneant scheme became obvious when the Scripta principals demanded a cash wire in the amount of $82,500 no later than their return from summer holiday in late August,” Speno said. “They said that they would produce Vatican approval for our Italian Renaissance Immersive project ‘if and only if’ the fee were wired to the Scripta bank account they provided. It was at this point that grave suspicion entered my mind.”

Ultimately, Speno said, “we terminated the deal when Scripta could not provide us with documented consent by the Vatican.”

Continue Reading: Daily Wire

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement
-->

Trending Now

Advertisement
-->

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC