Connect with us

China

Steve Hilton reveals new evidence linking COVID-19 origins to US-funded research in China

Published

on

steve hilton

Fox News “The Next Revolution” host Steve Hilton unveiled new evidence Sunday linking COVID-19 origins to U.S. funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan.

Last week, Hilton revealed explosive evidence that linked COVID-19 to Dr. Anthony Fauci and EcoHealth Alliance, INC based in New York.

On Friday, the National Institute of Health (NIH) denied Hilton’s allegations in a statement.

“The statement we received from the NIH is totally deceptive,” Steve Hilton

The Next Revolution

In the statement, the NIH said that the research supported under the grant, to EcoHealth Alliance, did not involve the enhancement of the pathogenicity or transmissibility of the virus it studied.

But the project they linked in their statement was not the project that was under question.

“It’s a different project, with a different number,” Hilton said. “They’re right to say that this project doesn’t include gain-of-function research, but that’s not the one we asked about. The one we asked about does include gain-of-function research.”

“The statement we received from the NIH is totally deceptive.”

“You can blame China for the lab accident, the leak, but lab accidents happen all over the world, including here in America. That’s exactly why the Obama administration banned gain-of-function research,” Hilton said. “Once the leak happened, and the virus was circulating in Wuhan, you can certainly blame the Chinese regime for their coverup. And for allowing an outbreak to become a global pandemic.”

“The origin of this virus, the reason it exists, the reason it’s so contagious and infectious, the responsibility for that is increasingly clear.”

NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins and Dr. Fauci were asked by the Obama administration to stop funding gain-of-function research but continued to fund it.

“For that, surely they must be accountable.”

“Why isn’t Joe Biden furious about that?” Hilton asked.

“Isn’t this pandemic bad enough without us potentially funding and incubating the next one?”

You can follow Annaliese Levy on Twitter @AnnalieseLevy

You may like

Continue Reading

China

Taiwan President Confirms US Troops Are In The Country To Help Protect Against China

Published

on

China Military

During a CNN interview on Wednesday, Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen confirmed that U.S. troops were on the ground in Taiwan to assist in strengthening the country’s defenses as the threat from China is “increasing every day.”

Tsai told CNN’s Will Ripley that the situation has gone south in recent years as “China’s plan towards the region” has become “very different.”

“That plan includes war threats over Taiwan, clashes with Japan and the East China Sea and militarizing manmade islands in the South China Sea, posing a direct challenge to seven decades of U.S. military supremacy in the Indo-Pacific,” Ripley said. “In response, the U.S. ramped up arms sales to Taiwan, selling the island $5 billion in weapons last year. President Tsai confirms exclusively to CNN, U.S. support goes beyond selling weapons. Does that support include sending some U.S. service members to help train Taiwanese troops?”

“Well, yes,” Tsai responded. “We have a wide range of cooperation with the U.S., aiming at increasing our defense capability.”

Later in the interview, Ripley asked, “Do you have faith that the United States would defend Taiwan if the Mainland were to try to move on Taiwan?”

“I do have faith, and given the long-term relationship that we have the U.S. and also the support the people of the U.S., as well as the Congress, and the administration has been very helpful,” Tsai said, later adding that Taiwan needs to “expedite our military reform so that we have the ability to defend ourselves. And given the size of Taiwan compared to the size of [China], developing asymmetric capability is the key for us.”

Tsai’s comments come a few weeks after China sent over 150 military planes into Taiwanese air space, the largest incursion ever by the Communist country.

“The defense of Taiwan is in our own hands, and we are absolutely committed to that,” Taiwan Foreign Minister Joseph Wu told ABC Australia in response to China’s aggression.

“If China is going to launch a war against Taiwan we will fight to the end, and that is our commitment. I’m sure that if China is going to launch an attack against Taiwan, I think they are going to suffer tremendously as well.”

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending Now

Advertisement

Trending

Subscribe To Sara's Newsletter

Subscribe To Sara's Newsletter

Join Sara's mailing list to receive the latest stories as soon as they're available!

You have Successfully Subscribed!