[brid autoplay=”true” video=”846795″ player=”23886″ title=”Sara%20Carter%20Breaks%20Down%20’terror%20That%20Is%20Reaping%20Through%20Kabul'” duration=”undefined” description=”Fox News contributor weighs in on the Taliban gaining control of parts of Afghanistan on ‘Hannity'” uploaddate=”2021-08-17″ thumbnailurl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/18168/thumb/846795_t_1629191833.png” contentUrl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/18168/sd/846795.mp4″]
By Jenny Goldsberry
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) advocated or more Afghan refugees, claiming the Republican party won’t because they’re worried the refugees “will outshine them.” The Somali refugee turned lawmaker appeared on MSNBC Tuesday.
“I know what some of these people are worried about,” Omar said of the GOP. “It’s that they’re worried that refugees like myself, when they come to this country, will outshine them. But that is just their own failure and their inability to find success in the ways in which refugees have found success in this country.”
However, Omar said she will continue to advocate for more Afghan refugees. “We are going to keep our commitment. We’re going to keep our promise, and we’re going to keep pushing the administration and other countries to do their part,” Omar told host Joy Ann Reid. “The Afghani people deserve not just our empathy, but they need our partnership and our allyship to make sure that their lives are safe and prosperous.”
Meanwhile, women and children have fallen in the hands of the Taliban. In a statement she said she respects the women who choose to stay. But, Omar said “we have an obligation to them too.”
You can follow Jenny Goldsberry on Twitter @jennyjournalism.
You may like
As More Evidence Shows Hamas War Crimes, Biden Administration Continues to Gaslight Israel
-Follow Steve Postal @HebraicMosaic-
More evidence is coming to light that Hamas committed war crimes during its heinous treatment of the Israeli hostages it kidnapped on October 7. This is of course in addition to Hamas’ killing, kidnapping, raping, and dismembering civilians on October 7:
- Hamas kept Emily Hand, 9 years old, closely confined in what she calls “the box.” Emily was so disoriented she believed she had been held hostage for one year. She now only speaks in whispers.
- When taking hostages back to Gaza, Hamas terrorists “branded” their child hostages with their motorcycle exhaust pipes so they would be marked if they tried to escape.
- Hamas terrorists drugged child hostages.
- Hamas terrorist beat hostages with electric cables.
- Hamas imprisoned women hostages in cages.
- Hamas transferred a mother and two of her kids over to the Population Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PLFP), another terrorist group. This amounts to the family being kidnapped a second time, and Hamas had previously claimed that they were dead. The two kids are the only two children hostages left in Gaza.
- Hamas forced Eitan Yaholomi, 12, along with other children at gunpoint to watch 45 minutes of footage of the October 7 attack.
Additionally, more evidence is coming to light showing depraved acts of Gazan civilians and NGOs, likely with Hamas’ assent:
- One hostage claimed to be held captive by an UNRWA teacher.
- Another hostage claimed to be held captive by a Gazan doctor.
- The Red Cross, in a blatant violation of their mandate, has not visited the hostages, with one mother of a hostage referring to them as merely an “Uber service” for transferring them from Hamas.
- The Gazan civilian population publicly jeered the hostages when they were being released, and assaulted them by jumping on the Red Crescent vans that were escorting them and banging on the windows. Some hostages believed that they were being led to a lynching, rather than freedom.
- Eitan Yaholomi, 12, was beaten by a mob of Gazans when he was brought into Gaza by Hamas on motorcycle.
- Mia Schem, 21 years old, received surgery on her arm by a veterinarian in Gaza.
Meanwhile, the Biden administration’s continuous gaslighting of Israel suggests that it falsely believes that Israel is violating international law. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, on the issue of Israel’s war against Hamas, recently stated that “you can only win in urban warfare by protecting civilians.” Vice President Kamala Harris recently lectured Israel for not doing enough to protect civilians. Secretary of State Antony Blinken told Israel that it could not repeat the level of civilian loss of life sustained in southern Gaza that allegedly occurred in northern Gaza, and that Israel has weeks, not months, to wrap up its campaign.
These quotes falsely suggest that Israel is not doing its utmost to protect civilians. As the former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett stated, “we are going to have to do what we need to do and we’re doing it as best as we can to minimize casualties. But there’s no magic wand and if anyone has a magic wand, let us know and we’ll use it.” The quotes from Austin, Harris and Blinken show that Biden administration implicitly accepts the unreliable casualty figures from the “Gaza Health Ministry” (who does not quantify the number of terrorists killed and is an arm of Hamas), and does not understand the great lengths Hamas takes to use human shields to extract maximum civilian casualties.
The Biden administration is failing to acknowledge the growing evidence of Hamas committing war crimes, instead preferring to armchair quarterback Israel’s just war against Hamas. As Israel turns to fighting Hamas in southern Gaza, the Biden administration should allow Israel to destroy Hamas. But instead, this administration continues to hamstring the US’ greatest ally in the region.
You may like
Media6 days ago
Robert De Niro anti-Trump speech mysteriously replaced in teleprompter at Awards Show
Nation7 days ago
Group backed by the Islamic Republic of Iran hacked into PA Water Facility
Nation7 days ago
Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Unintended Consequences of Obamacare
education7 days ago
Calls for Hofstra University President’s Resignation Over Statements on Israel-Hamas Conflict