Connect with us

Politics

Project Veritas officially files a lawsuit against CNN, as promised

Published

on

Screen Shot 2021 04 27 at 4.04.32 PM

Weeks after being banned on Twitter, Project Veritas is now suing CNN for defamation. In the suit, they claim that CNN maliciously made false allegations that damaged their reputation.

RELATED: Project Veritas video: CNN employee alleges network is ‘trying to help’ BLM

RELATED: Project Veritas Founder: ‘I’m going to sue CNN for defamation’

It all began when Project Veritas publicized secretly recorded video of CNN technical director Charlie Chester. There wasn’t just one video, not just two, but three highly edited videos.

As a result, Twitter banned Project Veritas and its founder James O’Keefe. The social media platform claimed that there were “repeated violations of Twitter’s policies prohibiting the sharing of other people’s private information without consent.” Which, in the lawsuit, its lawyers do not deny. “

Then, O’Keefe swore to also sue Twitter himself for falsely banning him. Twitter claimed he had operated false accounts, but O’Keefe denies the allegation.

RELATED: Project Veritas founder vows to sue Twitter after being permanently suspended: ‘This is false, this is defamatory, and they will pay’

Next, CNN made no comment on the matter, and as far as anyone knows Charlie Chester is still employed with the network. But, their host Ana Cabrera went on to falsely claim that Project Veritas was banned for spreading misinformation. Previously, on April 11th, she’d tweeted the true reason for the ban, but went on to criticize Project Veritas. The company is suing her for comments she made on April 15th.

RELATED: COVID is ‘gangbusters with ratings’: CNN employee alleges in another Project Veritas video

O’Keefe appeared on Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo to say that he is confident that his company will win the lawsuit.

“I think a lot of people need to start suing the media for defamation,” O’Keefe said. “It’s disgraceful what they’re doing, it’s disgusting.”

RELATED: Project Veritas video: CNN employee said network’s ‘focus was to get Trump out of office’ in 2020

Follow Jenny Goldsberry on Twitter @jennyjournalism

You may like

Continue Reading

China

Chinese Spy Balloon: Tensions rise between the U.S. and China

Published

on

China shutterstock 1376982239

A strange object was spotted Wednesday over Billings Montana. The Pentagon confirmed Thursday that the strange object was, in fact, a Chinese spy balloon. According to a report from KPAX, a western Montana news outlet, the balloon had been on the governments radar for days.

On Friday, the Chinese government released a statement saying that the balloon spotted in Billings is a “civilian airship” that’s sole purpose is used to collect research on weather and that it had just blown off course. The balloon was not shot down by orders of the Pentagon due to the risk of falling debris injuring people on the ground.

Sara Carter, who has spoken frequently on the Chinese government’s threat and expansion to the West, stated on Twitter that the United States has failed to stop China from purchasing land near military installations, vital agricultural land, as well as, allowing Chinese linked companies, such as Huawei, to install technology in cellular towers. Those cellular towers are located in Montana, along side more than 150 ICBM nuclear silos.

China said, “The Chinese side regrets the unintended entry of the airship into U.S. airspace due to force majeure.” Majeure meaning that it was out of there control. It blew off course due to limited “self-steering” capabilities according the Ministry. The ministry also stated that the balloon, “deviated far from its planned course.”

This incident is adding fuel to the fire of what is already a tense relationship between the worlds two largest economies. China already lays claim to approximately 80% of the South China Sea, and is seeking full control over Taiwan after assuming full control of Hong Kong. China’s belt and road initiative has invested copious amounts of money into building infrastructure in other countries and uses it as economic blackmail. China’s transportation of fentanyl into Mexico is yet again another example of how they are seeking to damage the US.

Is this just a weather ballon that blew off course? US officials at the White House seem to be unconvinced and will continue to monitor the balloon, as reported.

UPDATED: Statement from the Pentagon was jaw dropping when a reporter asked if the public has a right to know about Beijing’s balloon.

“The public certainly has the ability to look up in the sky and see where the balloon is,” a DOD official responded.

 

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement
-->

Trending Now

Advertisement
-->

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC