Connect with us

Uncategorized

Project Veritas Founder: ‘I’m going to sue CNN for defamation’

Published

on

Screen Shot 2021 04 14 at 8.56.04 AM

Project Veritas released video clips Tuesday that revealed CNN’s focus was “to get Trump out of office” during the 2020 presidential election.

“If it wasn’t for CNN, I don’t know that Trump would have got voted out,” CNN’s technical director, Charlie Chester can be heard saying in the clips.

“Our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that’s what is was,” Chester continued, while adding that the network pushed anti-Trump “propaganda.”

Project Veritas founder and CEO James O’Keefe joined ‘Hannity’ to talk about the staggering implications this has and what his next plans are, including a potential lawsuit.

“Google and Twitter prefer CNN in their algorithms and CNN considers themselves the most trusted name in news. But here they are, admitting that they are trying to help certain political candidates and they’re trying to hide that,” O’Keefe said.

O’Keefe added that since CNN has refused to comment on the newly-released clips, he will be releasing part two tomorrow.

“There’s been radio silence from CNN. No one has been able to get a comment from CNN so this so we intend to release part two tomorrow,” O’Keefe told Hannity.

Part two will expose fraud and misrepresentation that CNN reported on related to Covid, O’Keefe said, adding that this information is “even worse” than what was previously released.

“So we’re just going to keep releasing more tapes and we do think either (Charlie Chester) will be terminated or CNN will have to issue a comment,” O’Keefe said.

O’Keefe announced that he is planning to sue CNN for defamation after host Anna Cabrera slandered Project Veritas for “misinformation.”

“We believe we can win against CNN so I’m announcing on your show I’m going to sue CNN for defamation,” O’Keefe said. “I think a lot of people need to start suing the media for defamation. It’s disgraceful what they’re doing, it’s disgusting.”

CNN did not respond to SaraACarter.com’s requests for comments. The story will be updated if and when a statement is provided.

Follow Annaliese Levy on Twitter @AnnalieseLevy

You may like

Continue Reading

Uncategorized

Darrell Brooks found guilty on 76 charges in Waukesha Christmas Parade murders

Published

on

GettyImages 1236732416

Six people died and at least another 61 people were injured when a red Ford Escape SUV driven by Darrell Brooks drove through a holiday parade on November 21, 2021. Almost a year later, after a long and intense dramatic legal battle, Brooks has been found guilty.

40 year old Brooks defended himself in court after killing his victims who ranged in age from 8 to 81. It took Waukesha County Circuit Judge Jennifer Dorow about 25 minutes to read the guilty verdicts on all 76 charges.

Brooks’ case garnered national media attention in part due to the liberal policies which allowed him to walk the streets and commit this crime. Brooks had been freed previously on a mere $1,000 bail from an earlier case in Milwaukee County. A Milwaukee Journal Sentinel analysis found that bail to be considerably lower than the average of similar open cases. He also had been assessed as a high risk for release. Nonetheless, he was released on the streets only to commit murder not long after.

City of Waukesha officials welcomed the trial’s end. “I am thankful that the jury found the defendant guilty on all counts,” said Mayor Shawn Reilly. “We can now re-focus on taking steps forward as a community and continue the healing process.”

“The victims’ families as well as our first responders continue to deal with the lasting effects of the horrors of that day,” said Police Chief Dan Thompson. ” We are grateful for the support that has come from all over the world, and we ask you to continue to keep all those involved in your prayers.”

A statement from the city read, in part, “As a community, we still have a long road ahead filled with difficult days. This will be especially true as we approach the one-year anniversary of the tragedy. However, as we have experienced the past year, we know that when we stand together, we remain Waukesha Strong.”

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending Now

Advertisement

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC