Connect with us

COVID-19

Program for Low-Income Families in 25 States Sue Biden Over Mask Mandates for Kids

Published

on

Kid Mask

Twenty-five states are suing the Biden administration over mandatory mask wearing for children over the age of two, as well as vaccine requirements for staff. The lawsuit has been brought by federally funded Head Start Programs which are designed to prepare children up to five years old for school while also providing services and support to low-income families with children.

“Like all of his other unlawful attempts to impose medical decisions on Americans, Biden’s overreaching orders to mask two-year-olds and force vaccinate teachers in our underserved communities will cost jobs and impede child development,” Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry said in a statement Tuesday. “If enacted, Biden’s authoritarianism will cut funding, programs, and childcare that working families, single mothers, and elderly raising grandchildren rely on desperately.”

Joining Louisiana in the effort are Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Wyoming and West Virginia.

Fox News reports “The lawsuit comes in response to a set of new rules issued by the Biden administration last month that require children over two years old in Head Start programs to wear masks, while the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is requiring staff, contractors and volunteers in the program to be vaccinated by the end of January.”

The states claim the new rules exceed the administration’s authority and violates the Congressional Review Act and the Tenth Amendment. “Our Nation’s children have faced enough setbacks and difficulties during the last two years; they cannot afford another government attack on their development,” Landry said. “My office has had great success in blocking Biden’s mandates on many hard-working Americans, and we will work tirelessly to achieve the same victories for toddlers and teachers.”

You may like

Continue Reading
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. B A Potgieter

    December 25, 2021 at 8:22 am

    A MANDATE is NOT an ORDER to comply with.! It is a QUESTION whether you agree to such an Idea.!! Say NO to this Mandate so it can not be signed into law. Where is Allan Dershowitz to point this out to the People.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

COVID-19

CIA whistleblower: analysts given money to bury covid lab-leak theory

Published

on

wuhan china lab coronavirus

The House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic sent a letter to CIA director William Burns discussing the CIA and a COVID-19 cover-up. The letter asserts that it has knowledge from a whistleblower from the CIA’s  “Covid Discovery Team” that was tasked with investigating the origins of the novel coronavirus. “New testimony from a highly credibly whistleblower” alleges that the CIA “rewarded six analysts with significant financial incentives to change their COVID-19 origins conclusion from a lab-leak to zoonosis

Apart from a “lone officer” in the group who believed the virus “originated through zoonosis,” the remaining officials agreed that, on balance of probabilities, the coronavirus was likely the result of a lab-leak.

“According to the whistleblower, at the end of its review, six of the seven members of the Team believed the intelligence and science were sufficient to make a low confidence assessment that Covid-19 originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China,” the letter reads. “To come to the eventual public determination of uncertainty, the other six members were given a significant monetary incentive to change their position.”

In June, the agency declassified its report that the available evidence on the origins of the coronavirus suggested it “was not genetically engineered.”

 

 

You may like

Continue Reading

Trending