Connect with us


Polish pastor who previously threw police officers out of church now arrested for ‘illegal’ religious service



Screen Shot 2021 05 10 at 8.36.22 AM

Calgary police arrested Pastor Artur Pawlowski of Alberta, Canada’s Street Church Saturday after he allegedly hosted an illegal church service. The alleged worship service went against Ontario’s latest public health order.

RELATED: Gov. DeSantis discontinues COVID restrictions

Pawlowski and brother David were charged with “requesting, inciting or inviting others” to an “illegal in-person gathering” according to a statement from Calgary police. Currently, all Ontario citizens are under a strict stay-at-home order, and the only approved religious services allow for 10 people at a time, indoors or outdoors.

“It is important to understand that law enforcement recognizes people’s desire to participate in faith-based gatherings as well as the right to protest. However, as we find ourselves in the midst of a global pandemic, we all must comply with public health orders in order to ensure everyone’s safety and wellbeing,” the statement said.

RELATED: WATCH: Jim Jordan, Dr. Fauci get into shouting match over COVID restrictions, civil liberties

In a video that subsequently went viral, the polish pastor shouted at police officers who’d intruded his Church during a Passover celebration. He called the officers “gestapo” and “Nazis.”

His arrest was recorded and uploaded to his YouTube channel. The pastor was still defiant as he was being arrested. “Do it the Nazi style!” he told officers as they dragged him away. “Taser me! Kill me!”

You can follow Jenny Goldsberry on Twitter @jennyjournalism

You may like

Continue Reading


Kyle Rittenhouse Found ‘Not Guilty’ On All Counts




After three and a half days of deliberation, the jury acquitted Kyle Rittenhouse on all counts. “Jurors in the polarizing case said they had voted to acquit Rittenhouse, 18, of homicide, attempted homicide and other charges related to the August 2020 shootings in Kenosha, Wisconsin” reports The Washington Post.

Rittenhouse testified during the trial during which he  became so emotional he was unable to speak in between sobs as he attempted to describe the shootings. The judge called a brief recess for Rittenhouse to regain composure.

“I didn’t do anything wrong,” Rittenhouse said on the stand. “I defended myself.”

National Review reports “As the verdict was announced, Rittenhouse, overwhelmed with emotion, burst into tears and dropped to the ground, struggling to breathe. After collecting himself, he embraced the defense counsel who represented him throughout the trial.”

Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time, shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and injured Gaige Grosskreutz, who was 26 at the time. Rittenhouse testified that he fired in self-defense and pleaded not guilty to all counts.

National Review reports:

“Rittenhouse was arrested on August 26, 2020, after shooting three people during the riots that followed the police killing of Jacob Blake, a black man who was brandishing a knife and in the process of violating a restraining order when police arrived on scene.

He was initially indicted on charges of first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional reckless homicide, failure to comply with an emergency order from a local government, and possession of a dangerous weapon.”

You may like

Continue Reading

Trending Now