[brid autoplay=”true” video=”848082″ player=”23886″ title=”Afghan%20Interpreter%20Fighting%20For%20Family%20Trapped%20Behind%20Taliban%20Lines” duration=”247″ description=”Afghan Interpreter Saber Nasseri and Fox News Contributor Sara Carter discusses American’s left behind in Afghanistan on ‘Hannity.’” uploaddate=”2021-08-19″ thumbnailurl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/18168/thumb/848082_t_1629371534.png” contentUrl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/18168/sd/848082.mp4″]
By Jenny Goldsberry
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi stood by President Biden’s hasty withdrawal from Afghanistan, saying she actually commends him. Meanwhile, Biden’s approval is dipping lower than ever among Americans. Pelosi appeared on CBS News Wednesday to say “it was the right thing to do.”
“First, may I just say that I commend the President for the action that he took,” Pelosi said. “It was strong, it was decisive and it was the right thing to do. We should have been out of Afghanistan a while back.”
She was echoing an earlier tweet. On Sunday, she wrote: “The President is to be commended for the clarity of purpose of his statement on Afghanistan and his action.”
However even Pelosi recognized the process was messy. “Unfortunately, one of the possibilities was that it would be in disarray, as it is, but that has to be corrected,” Pelosi said. “And it is my understanding, from the assurances we have received, that the military will be there negotiating with the Taliban for the safe exit of American citizens and friends, people who have helped us, our allies there, and people working in the nonprofit sector, but also not just U.S. NGOs, but those who have worked in Afghan NGOs as well, who would be targets.”
You can follow Jenny Goldsberry on Twitter @jennyjournalism.
You may like
As More Evidence Shows Hamas War Crimes, Biden Administration Continues to Gaslight Israel
-Follow Steve Postal @HebraicMosaic-
More evidence is coming to light that Hamas committed war crimes during its heinous treatment of the Israeli hostages it kidnapped on October 7. This is of course in addition to Hamas’ killing, kidnapping, raping, and dismembering civilians on October 7:
- Hamas kept Emily Hand, 9 years old, closely confined in what she calls “the box.” Emily was so disoriented she believed she had been held hostage for one year. She now only speaks in whispers.
- When taking hostages back to Gaza, Hamas terrorists “branded” their child hostages with their motorcycle exhaust pipes so they would be marked if they tried to escape.
- Hamas terrorists drugged child hostages.
- Hamas terrorist beat hostages with electric cables.
- Hamas imprisoned women hostages in cages.
- Hamas transferred a mother and two of her kids over to the Population Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PLFP), another terrorist group. This amounts to the family being kidnapped a second time, and Hamas had previously claimed that they were dead. The two kids are the only two children hostages left in Gaza.
- Hamas forced Eitan Yaholomi, 12, along with other children at gunpoint to watch 45 minutes of footage of the October 7 attack.
Additionally, more evidence is coming to light showing depraved acts of Gazan civilians and NGOs, likely with Hamas’ assent:
- One hostage claimed to be held captive by an UNRWA teacher.
- Another hostage claimed to be held captive by a Gazan doctor.
- The Red Cross, in a blatant violation of their mandate, has not visited the hostages, with one mother of a hostage referring to them as merely an “Uber service” for transferring them from Hamas.
- The Gazan civilian population publicly jeered the hostages when they were being released, and assaulted them by jumping on the Red Crescent vans that were escorting them and banging on the windows. Some hostages believed that they were being led to a lynching, rather than freedom.
- Eitan Yaholomi, 12, was beaten by a mob of Gazans when he was brought into Gaza by Hamas on motorcycle.
- Mia Schem, 21 years old, received surgery on her arm by a veterinarian in Gaza.
Meanwhile, the Biden administration’s continuous gaslighting of Israel suggests that it falsely believes that Israel is violating international law. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, on the issue of Israel’s war against Hamas, recently stated that “you can only win in urban warfare by protecting civilians.” Vice President Kamala Harris recently lectured Israel for not doing enough to protect civilians. Secretary of State Antony Blinken told Israel that it could not repeat the level of civilian loss of life sustained in southern Gaza that allegedly occurred in northern Gaza, and that Israel has weeks, not months, to wrap up its campaign.
These quotes falsely suggest that Israel is not doing its utmost to protect civilians. As the former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett stated, “we are going to have to do what we need to do and we’re doing it as best as we can to minimize casualties. But there’s no magic wand and if anyone has a magic wand, let us know and we’ll use it.” The quotes from Austin, Harris and Blinken show that Biden administration implicitly accepts the unreliable casualty figures from the “Gaza Health Ministry” (who does not quantify the number of terrorists killed and is an arm of Hamas), and does not understand the great lengths Hamas takes to use human shields to extract maximum civilian casualties.
The Biden administration is failing to acknowledge the growing evidence of Hamas committing war crimes, instead preferring to armchair quarterback Israel’s just war against Hamas. As Israel turns to fighting Hamas in southern Gaza, the Biden administration should allow Israel to destroy Hamas. But instead, this administration continues to hamstring the US’ greatest ally in the region.
You may like
Media6 days ago
Robert De Niro anti-Trump speech mysteriously replaced in teleprompter at Awards Show
Nation6 days ago
Political Gambit or Defense Strategy? Hunter Biden’s Aggressive Testimony Plans Stir Democratic Intrigue
education4 days ago
Department of Education Office of Civil Rights opens investigation into Harvard University
Israel5 days ago
Israeli Military says Hamas violated ceasefire agreement by firing at IDF troops