Connect with us

Uncategorized

Matthew McConaughey isn’t owned by Hollywood, slams hypocritical elitist actors

Published

on

MatthewM 103574444

Matthew McConaughey isn’t owned by Hollywood. He must have missed the memo from the Star Trek-like Borg elitist in the movie industry who mind melt in their socialist hive and then attempt to banish those who refuse to do so.

McConaughey was interviewed on Russell Brand’s podcast “Under the Skin,” and was asked if Hollywood belittled and criticized “ordinary working people” in the entertainment industry when it comes to politics. McConaughey said yes, adding that the elitists “condescend” and “patronize” conservatives.

He pointed out Hollywood’s hypocrisy. Remember, most Democrats and leftists have refused to accept President Donald Trump as the president over the past four years, yet many Hollywood actors expect conservatives to immediately accept the 2020 election results without question.

“[There is] a kind of-off handedness, like, ‘Oh, they’re dumb, they’re voting for Brexit, they’re voting for Trump.’ I don’t like it, and I don’t like to hear it,” said Brand in an episode last week.

“There are a lot on that illiberal left that absolutely condescend, patronize, and are arrogant towards the other 50 percent,” McConaughey replied.

“I’m sure you saw it in our industry when Trump was voted in four years ago, they were in denial that was real. Some of them were in absolute denial,” added McConaughey.

I agree wholeheartedly and the sad fact is we’re living in a time where nobody knows what to believe. However, one thing is certain, most Americans are sick and tired of the so-called elitist class attempting to ridicule the American people and the Constitutional foundation that makes our nation the envy of the world.

For the full story go to Page Six here.

You can follow Sara Carter on Parler @SaraCarterOfficial and on Twitter @SaraCarterDC

You may like

Continue Reading

Nation

Kyle Rittenhouse Found ‘Not Guilty’ On All Counts

Published

on

Rittenhouse

After three and a half days of deliberation, the jury acquitted Kyle Rittenhouse on all counts. “Jurors in the polarizing case said they had voted to acquit Rittenhouse, 18, of homicide, attempted homicide and other charges related to the August 2020 shootings in Kenosha, Wisconsin” reports The Washington Post.

Rittenhouse testified during the trial during which he  became so emotional he was unable to speak in between sobs as he attempted to describe the shootings. The judge called a brief recess for Rittenhouse to regain composure.

“I didn’t do anything wrong,” Rittenhouse said on the stand. “I defended myself.”

National Review reports “As the verdict was announced, Rittenhouse, overwhelmed with emotion, burst into tears and dropped to the ground, struggling to breathe. After collecting himself, he embraced the defense counsel who represented him throughout the trial.”

Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time, shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and injured Gaige Grosskreutz, who was 26 at the time. Rittenhouse testified that he fired in self-defense and pleaded not guilty to all counts.

National Review reports:

“Rittenhouse was arrested on August 26, 2020, after shooting three people during the riots that followed the police killing of Jacob Blake, a black man who was brandishing a knife and in the process of violating a restraining order when police arrived on scene.

He was initially indicted on charges of first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional reckless homicide, failure to comply with an emergency order from a local government, and possession of a dangerous weapon.”

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending Now

Advertisement

Trending