Connect with us

Politics

Leaked video reveals Twitter CEO has a ‘much bigger’ plan than Trump ban

Published

on

jack dorsey

Project Veritas released a video recording Thursday of Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey suggesting the company has plans to take further action beyond the removal of President Donald Trump’s Twitter account.

In the video, Dorsey can be heard telling his staff that the ban is going to be much bigger than just Trump’s account.

“We know we are focused on one account right now, but this is going to be much bigger than just one account, and it’s going to go on for much longer than just this day, this week, and the next few weeks and go on beyond the inauguration,” said Dorsey.

He continued, “So, the focus is certainly on this account and how it ties to real-world violence. But also, we need to think much longer term around how these dynamics play out over time. I don’t believe this is going away anytime soon.”

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1349857189641510912

Trump’s Twitter account was permanently suspended following the violet riot at the U.S. Capitol last week due to “the risk of further incitement of violence.”

More than 70,000 accounts identified as spreading QAnon conspiracy theories, including attorney Sidney Powell and Former United States National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s accounts, were also shut down.

Dorsey referenced the actions taken against the QAnon accounts, telling his staff it’s part of a “much broader approach that we should be looking at and going deeper on.”

“You know, the U.S. is extremely divided. Our platform is showing that every single day,” Dorsey continued. “And our role is to protect the integrity of that conversation and do what we can to make sure that no one is being harmed based off that. And that is our focus.”

Project Veritas released this clip one day after Dorsey defended Twitter’s decision to permanently suspend Trump’s account, saying that it was the ‘right decision’ but acknowledging that having to take these actions ‘fragment the public conversation’ and ‘divide us.’

James O’Keefe, founder of Project Veritas, told Sean Hannity on Fox News Thursday night that more whistleblowers are coming forward with information after the release of Dorsey’s video.

“It’s kind of creating this revolution of whistleblowing in big tech,” O’Keefe said. “So many are upset and coming forward now. More people are contacting Veritas.”

“Stay tuned. They may be private companies, but they have more power than all three branches of government.”

Continue Reading

Immigration

Report: over 85,000 migrant children ‘lost’ could be in labor market or sex trafficked

Published

on

DelRio2 childrenwomenmigrants

A report from the Department of Health and Human Services has prompted twenty-two state attorneys general to write a letter to Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra and Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray.

A report issued this month by the Department of Health and Human Services stated more than 85,000 migrant children could be lost. Tragically, many of those children likely were forced into the labor market or sex trafficked. The attorneys general said the Biden administration needs to find these missing children.

“By law, the Department of Health and Human Services is responsible for keeping these children safe when they arrive,” the attorneys general said in their letter. “That responsibility includes reuniting children with family or placing them with a sponsor who will protect them from trafficking and exploitation. But that Department is not living up to its responsibilities, and the cost of that failure is tens of thousands of missing children.”

The letter asks for information to be provided on when the children were last seen and what safeguards are in place to ensure they are placed with family members.

“The Department of Health and Human Services must ensure that it is not handing over children to criminals and sex traffickers,” the attorneys general said. “It cannot do so if it does not know to whom it is handing these children.”

The Center Square reports that Iowa Attorney General Brenna Bird led the coalition along with Mississippi Attorney General Lynn Fitch and Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes.

“Losing 85,000 kids is like losing the entire population of Sioux City,” Bird said. “This is unacceptable. As a mom, it makes me sick to know that many of these missing kids have been trapped into forced labor and exploited by heinous sex traffickers. It’s the federal government’s job to keep these children safe. I’ve joined with 21 other attorneys general in demanding that the Biden Administration immediately locate and protect these children.”

Continue Reading

Trending