Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe says he was listening in for months on CNN’s morning calls. On Tuesday, he released some audio of those calls.
Earlier on Tuesday, O’Keefe crashed CNN’s morning call and announced that ‘HUNDREDS of hours’ of audio recordings would be released at 7 pm Eastern Time Tuesday. During the call, O’Keefe spoke directly to CNN’s president, Jeff Zucker.
In response, CNN Communications said they’ve “referred it to law enforcement.”
In the first tape, CNN Special Correspondent Jamie Gangel appears to be heard saying their network shouldn’t cover President Donald Trump’s refusal to concede the election to Joe Biden.
“…news organizations have to be very careful and very responsible about not giving Trump too much of a platform on his not conceding because they feel the transition can go forward,” Gangel allegedly can be heard saying at one point in the recording.
In a second tape, Zucker can be allegedly heard urging his team to “lean into” the fact that Trump “…is all over and acting erratically.”
Later in the recording, Zucker apparently says the news organization’s “banners have been too polite, and we need to go well after Lindsey Graham,” adding that he “… really deserves it.”
CNN’s President of Global Programming Marcus Mabry can be heard in one tape slamming Fox News and specifically “the naked racism of Tucker Carlson,” according to Project Veritas.
However, CNN claims the voice in that tape was “actually GA resident & CNN General Counsel David Vigilante.”
“We’re certain you’ll want to correct the record and apologize to the Black executive for assuming he was the voice raising concerns over white supremacy,” CNN Communications added.
Project Veritas has been working to expose the news network and earlier captured Zucker allegedly pushing that he only wanted his newsroom to focus on the impeachment of President Donald Trump.
You may like
50-Foot Christmas Tree Outside Fox News Set on Fire by 49yr Old Homeless Man
Just before 12:15 am Wednesday morning, an arsonist set fire to the 50-foot tree in front of Fox News’ Midtown headquarters on 6th avenue. The suspect, a 49-year-old with three prior arrests, was quickly caught and taken into custody.
The man has two previous arrests for drug possession and one for public intoxication. The motive is unclear, and Police Commissioner Dermot Shea said detectives are looking into whether mental illness was a factor.
“The suspect is identified as 49-year-old Craig Tamanaha, who is homeless, with a last known address in Brooklyn” reports ABC 7 New York. Police said the suspect climbed up “the metal superstructure” underneath the artificial tree and lit papers he had brought with him on fire, then shoved the papers into the tree structure.
He then climbed down and watched from the street level as it burned, and he was spotted by building security who pointed the man out to police officers posted in nearby Rockefeller Center,” reports ABC.
A lighter was found in his possession, and he has been charged with criminal mischief, reckless endangerment, arson, criminal nuisance, endangering others, criminal trespass, criminal tampering and disorderly conduct.
Fox says it will rebuild the tree, which took more than 21 hours to assemble and consisted of 10,000 glass ornaments and 100,000 lights.
You may like
Nation24 hours ago
Elon Musk Says Microchips Will be Ready to Implant Human Brains in 2022
COVID-192 days ago
UPDATE: Video of Australian Woman Shows Balcony She Cannot Leave at COVID Detention Facility
COVID-191 day ago
Florida Hospital Suspends Vaccine Mandates For Its 83,000 Employees
Podcast2 days ago
How the Left Created the Massive Rise in Crime