Connect with us

Nation

If you dare to defend your home from the mob, your guns will be confiscated

Published

on

Fox News reported on Friday that the Missouri couple who dared to defend their home from protesters had their home searched by police and their rifle taken away from them.

During the search, police seized the rifle that Mark McCloskey was shown holding during the June 28 incident, KSDK-TV of St. Louis reported.

In the June incident, Patricia McCloskey said, the couple was startled just before dinnertime when “300 to 500 people” entered the gated community where they live.

“[They said] that they were going to kill us,” Patricia McCloskey told Hannity on Monday night. “They were going to come in there. They were going to burn down the house. They were going to be living in our house after I was dead, and they were pointing to different rooms and said, ‘That’s going to be my bedroom and that’s going to be the living room and I’m going to be taking a shower in that room’.””

Sign up for Sara's free daily newsletter!

Click here for full story on Fox News.


More:

Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Approves Motion To Abolish Police Force

DOJ Awards $2.2 Million To Agencies Across the US for ‘Innovative Community Policing Projects’

Sara Carter To Pelosi: ‘Put the blame where it needs to reside…on the Chinese Communist Party’

Continue Reading

Immigration

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu Vows to Shield Undocumented Immigrants from ‘Trump Deportations’

Published

on

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu has pledged to protect undocumented immigrants in her city amid reports that President-elect Donald Trump may use military forces in a mass deportation operation. Speaking to local news outlet WCVB on Sunday, Wu articulated the city’s commitment to safeguarding its residents, regardless of immigration status, as fears rise about Trump’s immigration enforcement plans.

Wu stated that city services such as 911 and public schooling would remain accessible to all residents, asserting that these are essential resources unrelated to immigration enforcement.

“The last thing we want is for people who are part of our economy, part of our school system, part of our community and the fabric of our city, to feel that all of a sudden they have to retreat into the shadows because of fear,” Wu said. “Whether it’s calling 911 when you need it, or taking your child to school, those are all city services that have nothing to do with immigration enforcement, and we will continue to protect our residents within those spaces.”

Wu added that Boston would not cooperate with federal deportation efforts that, in her view, jeopardize public safety by fostering fear and distrust. Just the News reports that President-elect Trump has made immigration enforcement a cornerstone of his policy agenda, vowing to deport millions of undocumented immigrants. On Monday, he hinted at the possibility of declaring a national emergency to facilitate these operations.

Sign up for Sara's free daily newsletter!

Tom Homan, Trump’s appointed “border czar,” issued a stark warning to sanctuary cities unwilling to cooperate. “If they don’t want to help, they need to get the hell out of the way,” Homan told Fox News earlier this month. He suggested that non-cooperation would lead to an increase in federal agents deployed to resistant cities.

“What it means is, rather than send 100 people to Boston, we’re going to send 200 agents to Boston. We’re going to get the job done,” Homan said.

Massachusetts Governor Maura Healey, a Democrat, has also pledged to resist Trump’s deportation plans. Healey stated that the state would use “every tool in the toolbox” to protect residents and confirmed that Massachusetts State Police would not cooperate with federal immigration operations.

Continue Reading

Trending