President Joe Biden merely mentioned security when he briefly passed over immigration and our southern border during his State of the Union Address. “If we are to advance liberty and justice, we need to secure the Border and fix the immigration system. We can do both.”
The House Republican website, GOP.gov, wrote “Border security is national security, and under President Biden, we have neither.” Biden “failed to mention the historic order crisis that his administration created” in his SOTU address. Therefore, the House Republicans put together “Biden’s border crisis by the numbers.”
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- According to new Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) data there were 153,941 migrant encounters at our southern border in January.
- That is a 96% increase from the previous year.
- This was the second worst January on record.
- Of the 153,941 illegal immigrants encountered at the border, the Biden administration released 62,573 into the United States.
- This new data comes at a time when ICE deportations are down 70%from 2020, the fewest number of deportations in 5 years.
- This equates to an average of just 100 deportations a day, even as border patrol agents encountered up to 7,000 illegal immigrants daily.
- Since Biden took office over 2 MILLION illegal immigrants have been apprehended at our southern border.
- In FY21, 11,201 pounds of fentanyl were seized by Customs and Border Protection, which is enough to kill every American nearly seven times over.
- Border officials have estimated that nearly 400,000 illegal immigrantshave escaped into the U.S. without being caught under Biden.
- Out of 104,171 migrants issued Notices to Report by ICE between the end of March and the end of August 2021, 47,705 failed to report within that time frame.
- There were 10,763 arrests of migrants with criminal convictions in FY 2021, up from 2,438 in FY 2020 and 4,269 in FY 2019.
IT’S SIMPLE: Instead of securing our southern border, Biden doubled down on his failed open-border policies.
You may like
Illegal migrants in custody reaches new high: ‘We must sleep at night knowing we are the reason this nation is in trouble’
An exclusive report by the Daily Caller News Foundation reveals the number of illegal migrants in the custody of Border Patrol nationwide has surpassed 22,000 as of Tuesday evening. The Daily Caller exclusively obtained internal Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data providing the information.
The report also shows how extremely fast the numbers are rising. As of the evening of August 10 Border Control had nearly 17,000 illegal migrants in custody, up from 7,696 two months prior on June 8. Just this week there were 8,923 migrant encounters by CBP on Monday and 7,730 illegal migrants released into the country, according to the new data.
Democratic El Paso Mayor Oscar Leeser said Saturday that the city is at its “breaking point,” while Democratic Eagle Pass Mayor declared a state of emergency in recent days. Agents have also become increasingly vocal about what they are enduring. One agent stationed along the northern border said “Our duties now revolve around virtual processing and the facilitation of the inflow of illegal migration into the United States. The scenario unfolds with agents stationed at their respective posts, immersed in virtual paperwork, striving to cope with the overwhelming surge of illegal migrants, far outpacing our capacity to process them efficiently. This has rendered our border exposed and vulnerable.”
“In my extensive 13-year tenure, I find myself grappling with a reality I never envisaged. Our current circumstances defy logic; established policies, our solemn oaths, and the very essence of our professional calling have been eroded. Instead, we find ourselves relegated to mere affirmations from higher authorities, commending our efforts. The days of border patrol, the pursuit of illicit substances—what we colloquially term ‘dope’—have yielded to a role resembling that of caretakers,” the agent added.
“We are upset because what they are making us do is break our oath we pledged. They have taken our job and made it a joke. We have endangered the country in so many ways. We must sleep at night knowing we are the reason this nation is in trouble,” another agent said.
You may like
education3 days ago
Parents, advocates call on leaders to step down after ZERO children pass math at 13 Baltimore state schools
Immigration4 days ago
Local TX developer accused of selling land to illegal immigrants creating entire town with ‘four cartels operating there’
Elections4 days ago
Biden impeachment hearing to begin this week, GOP announces first witnesses
Immigration5 days ago
German Homeschooling Family in Tennessee Faces Deportation After 15 Years