President Joe Biden merely mentioned security when he briefly passed over immigration and our southern border during his State of the Union Address. “If we are to advance liberty and justice, we need to secure the Border and fix the immigration system. We can do both.”
The House Republican website, GOP.gov, wrote “Border security is national security, and under President Biden, we have neither.” Biden “failed to mention the historic order crisis that his administration created” in his SOTU address. Therefore, the House Republicans put together “Biden’s border crisis by the numbers.”
BIDEN’S BORDER CRISIS BY THE NUMBERS:
- According to new Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) data there were 153,941 migrant encounters at our southern border in January.
- That is a 96% increase from the previous year.
- This was the second worst January on record.
- Of the 153,941 illegal immigrants encountered at the border, the Biden administration released 62,573 into the United States.
- This new data comes at a time when ICE deportations are down 70%from 2020, the fewest number of deportations in 5 years.
- This equates to an average of just 100 deportations a day, even as border patrol agents encountered up to 7,000 illegal immigrants daily.
- Since Biden took office over 2 MILLION illegal immigrants have been apprehended at our southern border.
- In FY21, 11,201 pounds of fentanyl were seized by Customs and Border Protection, which is enough to kill every American nearly seven times over.
- Border officials have estimated that nearly 400,000 illegal immigrantshave escaped into the U.S. without being caught under Biden.
- Out of 104,171 migrants issued Notices to Report by ICE between the end of March and the end of August 2021, 47,705 failed to report within that time frame.
- There were 10,763 arrests of migrants with criminal convictions in FY 2021, up from 2,438 in FY 2020 and 4,269 in FY 2019.
IT’S SIMPLE: Instead of securing our southern border, Biden doubled down on his failed open-border policies.
You may like
FAKE COMPASSION: Sara Carter on the left’s hypocrisy over wellbeing of migrants
Sara Carter joined Fox News’ ‘The Next Revolution’ to discuss the Democrats’ fake compassion for immigrants. Carter begins discussing her trip to Martha’s Vineyard, an island flooded with yard signs with claims of “we welcome immigrants” “we stand with everyone” and more. However, when only 50 were place there, they were immediately flown away to a military base within 40 hours.
Carter then “went back to the border, to Eagle Pass” where she described it as “a graveyard of unknowns. Of people that have died crossing the Rio Grande River.” There were graves of babies and unknown John Does baby.
There was “nothing but PVC pipe to mark the graves of people that had been buried there. no one claimed their bodies, no one knew who they were” added Carter.
One horrifying piece of information is that “right now, under President Biden, there are over 750 bodies that have been claimed at the border, and growing. And that’s just of the people we know about” said Carter.
— The Next Revolution (@NextRevFNC) September 26, 2022
You may like
Immigration6 days ago
Martha’s Vineyard residents react to recent migrant flights
National Security4 days ago
Whistleblower: FBI manipulating cases to create ‘illusion’ of domestic violent extremism
Podcast4 days ago
Fmr. CIA Station Chief: ‘We’re Under Siege’ on Multiple Fronts
China7 days ago
Report: In event of military conflict with China, U.S. Air Force lacks ability ‘to defend the homeland’