Connect with us

Nation

‘He broke the law’: President Trump Responds To ‘Wacko’ John Bolton’s Book

Published

on

donald trump up front

In an exclusive interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity Wednesday night, President Donald Trump argued that his former national security adviser John Bolton “broke the law” by disclosing highly classified information about the President and his negotiations with China and Russia in his soon to be released memoir “The Room Where It Happened.”

“He broke the law,” Trump said. “He was a washed-up guy, I gave him a chance. He couldn’t get Senate confirmed, so I gave him a non-Senate confirmed position, where I could just put him there, see how he worked. I wasn’t very enamored.”

Trump added that the two disagreed on many issues, including whether to send U.S. troops to Iraq, which, he said, was a move that Bolton strongly supported. Trump, however, didn’t want that to happen even before he became president, he said.

“But, he broke the law. Very simple. I mean, as much as it’s gonna be broken. This is highly classified, that’s the highest stage. It’s highly classified information and he did not have approval. That’s come out now very loud and very strong,” Trump explained.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1273468029712707584

Bolton’s book alleges that Trump gave “personal favors to dictators he liked.” One excerpt released early revealed an alleged conversation between Trump and China’s Xi Jinping in which Trump approved the continued detention of Uighur Muslims in concentration camps.

Trump, however, says he’s been the toughest President on China and commended the U.S. Trade Representative Ambassador Robert Lighthizer for telling members of Congress that this week.

The Department of Justice has signaled that there could be charges against Bolton coming if the book is released because of the classified information disclosed.

“Nobody has been tougher on Russia or China, than I have. Nobody even close,” Trump said. “China’s paying billions of dollars a year, they never gave us ten cents, and Biden’s son walked away with a billion and a half dollars to manage making hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars on it,

He continued, “So, nobody has been tough on China, and nobody has been tough on Russia like I have. And that’s in the record books… The last administration did nothing on either.”

You may like

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Nation

Five returned rental cars used by Biden’s Secret Service burst into flames

Published

on

Screen Shot 2022 12 04 at 1.59.43 PM

A bizarre situation involving rental cars used during one of President Joe Biden’s trips has social media and conspiracy theorists busy with speculation.

The day after President Joe Biden left Nantucket for his Thanksgiving holiday, five Hertz rental cars hired by his Secret Service detail burst into flames in the airport parking lot.

The Nantucket Current tweeted out photos and wrote, “The cars were owned by Hertz, and had just been returned by members of the Secret Service who had been using them during President Biden’s visit, sources said.”

A fire “involving multiple rental vehicles recently used by Secret Service agents erupted early Monday morning at Nantucket Memorial Airport,” reported the Current.

According to a statement from Nantucket Memorial Airport, at 5:22 a.m. on Monday, airport staff observed an active fire through the closed circuit TV system in the rental car overflow area. Local fire and police departments responded and contained the fire.

“Something very fishy going on,” one YouTube user commented on the Nantucket Current’s video. “No freakin’ way was this a coincidence. Absolutely no way,” wrote another.

An investigation is underway. The working theory is that the fire started in a Ford Expedition, which was under a safety recall since May due to a faulty battery junction box that has been known to cause underhood fires. The recall affects 66,000 Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators manufactured between December 2020 and April 2021.

“We believe these vehicle fires can be traced to a circuit board supplier that changed manufacturing locations during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic,” according to Ford’s website. “The printed circuit boards produced there are sometimes susceptible to a high-current short.”

“Of the eight fire allegations, six occurred while the vehicle was parked and off, and two occurred while driving,” says the initial March 2022 report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the part of the Department of Transportation that investigates car safety issues. Interestingly, the eight vehicles were owned by multiple rental car companies at various locations.

By mid-May, the government had 16 reports of underhood fires in 2021 Expedition and Navigator vehicles. Of those, 14 were rental vehicles and 12 of the fires had occurred while the vehicle was parked with the engine off. Consequently, Ford has advised owners that these vehicles should be parked outdoors and away from buildings.

In an email to Forbes, Hertz confirmed that it was working with the local authorities on their investigation but did not confirm that the Explorer in question had been scheduled for service under the recall.

 

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending Now

Advertisement

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC