Connect with us

National Security

Former Sen. Harry Reid claims Lockheed Martin had UFO remnants

Published

on

Screen Shot 2021 05 03 at 4.31.44 PM

Almost a year after The New York Times published an article claiming he had evidence of UFO, former Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) corrected the record in an interview with The New Yorker. Reid says he believes that the U.S. aerial defense contractor Lockheed Martin had remnants of an unidentified flying object.

RELATED: VIDEO: Two U.S. Navy Ships Recently Encountered Extraordinary UFOs

In the article, reporters Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal wrote that Reid believed that some already possessed physical evidence of UFO fragments. They claimed that the former Nevada senator “believed that crashes of vehicles from other worlds had occurred and that retrieved materials had been studied secretly for decades, often by aerospace companies under government contracts.”

The very next day the Times added a correction per Reid’s request. Instead, the record read that Reid believed in the possibility of crashes and supported the hypothetical study of remnants. Now, Reid has altered the record just a little bit more as he retold the story to the New Yorker’s Gideon Lewis-Kraus.

“I was told for decades that Lockheed had some of these retrieved materials,” Reid said. “And I tried to get, as I recall, a classified approval by the Pentagon to have me go look at the stuff. But they wouldn’t give me the clearance.”

RELATED: Black Vault releases CIA UFO documents, making them accessible online

When the New Yorker asked for a response from Lockheed Martin, rather than clearing up the record, they declined to comment.

You can follow Jenny Goldsberry on Twitter @jennyjournalism

You may like

Continue Reading

International

VIDEO: Russia Moving Missiles Towards Finland Border

Published

on

Screen Shot 2022 05 16 at 11.47.56 AM

Putin has said in recent years that Finland is considered friendly so long as they do not join NATO. Finland’s President Sauli Niinistö confirmed Sunday he has applied for NATO membership.

MetroUK tweeted chilling video and reported the following:

Russia has started moving nuclear-capable missiles towards its border with Finland hours after Moscow vowed not to tolerate Helsinki’s plans to join Nato.

The Kremlin issued a chilling warning that plans for both Finland and Sweden to sign up to the Atlantic alliance were a ‘grave mistake with far reaching consequences’.

Russian deputy foreign minister, Sergei Ryabkov, said: ‘They should have no illusions that we will simply put up with it,’ and insisted ‘the general level of military tension will rise’.

The video was reportedly taken on a road leading to Vyborg, around 24 miles from the Finnish border, showing the deployment of mobile Iskander missiles.

“Seven launchers are thought to be en route according to commentary on a dash cam video broadcast by Russian media.”

A person on the video can be heard saying: ‘As soon as the president of Finland said they were joining Nato, a whole division of Iskanders, seven of them is moving towards Vyborg.

‘Looks like a new military unit is about to be formed in Vyborg or the region.’

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending Now

Advertisement

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC