Flynn Update: Order To Dismiss Case ‘Vacated’ Case Will Be Reheard In August
The internal battle in the courts and Department of Justice regarding the case against former national security advisor Michael Flynn has been nothing short of a roller coaster ride. Now it seems the decision by a federal appeals court is prolonging the case.
The full U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit issued the order Thursday that challenged the Department of Justice’s request last month to drop the case against Flynn.
That order will allow the courts to revisit U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan’s request that the case not be dismissed and the case will be reheard by the full federal appeals court in Washington D.C.
The order to hear the set oral arguments is now scheduled for August 11.
Sidney Powell, Flynn’s defense attorney, could not be immediately reached for comment.
“Further ordered is that the court’s order filed June 24, 2020 be vacated,” stated the order. It also stated that an “oral argument before the en banc court 9:30 am on Tuesday, August 11.”
U.S. Attorney General William Barr disclosed this week that he has appointed U.S. Attorney John Bash from the Western District of Texas, to investigate the “unmasking” Flynn that led to the national security leak in The Washington Post.
The Post’s David Ignatius revealed in January, 2017 the details of a classified telephone conversation between Flynn and former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. That conversation had been intercepted by U.S. intelligence officials monitoring the Russian Ambassadors communications.
You may like
Waves Of Military-Aged, Chinese Males Are Surging Our Border
You already know the Biden administration is responsible for record numbers of illegal border crossings after advertising they would not deport people for breaking the law to come here. And while Biden and his team claim they are doing everything possible to contain the situation, this is clearly an intentional act that is now responsible for seven million illegals gaining entry into our nation. In fact, the number of illegal crossings under President Biden in just over two years is already higher than the number under Presidents Obama and Trump combined over 12 years.
But the bad news gets even worse. House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mark Green (R-Tennessee) says border officials report an alarming number of single, military-aged Chinese males coming to our border. Green breaks down the danger this poses to our national security and details the House GOP legislation to restore order to the border. Green also urges Americans across the country to contact their lawmakers in Washington and demand they secure our nation. He says members of Congress can ignore ten messages, but they will think a lot differently if they get 10,000.
Subscribe to The Sara Carter Show on Youtube to get notifications when new episodes air!
Follow Sara Carter and Alexander Carter on Twitter @SaraCarterDC and @AlexCarterDC
You may like
Nation6 days ago
China Continues to Reshape Middle East with Syria-Arab League Deal
China4 days ago
Border Patrol encounters 393% increase of Chinese migrants, increasing CCP spy risk
Elections5 days ago
It’s Time for American Men to Man Up and Fight For Their Country
Immigration4 days ago
Report: Biden could end DNA testing at border, a key deterrent to fraud and child trafficking