Connect with us

Politics

FBI discovered yet another batch of classified docs at President Biden’s Delaware home

Published

on

Joe Biden

During a 13 hour search of President Biden’s Wilmington, Delaware home, FBI investigators uncovered six more classified documents. Reports state some of the documents went back as long ago as when he served in the Senate, nearly 15 years ago.

The search was authorized by the White House and Bob Bauer, Biden’s personal lawyer, said in a statement.

“DOJ took possession of materials it deemed within the scope of its inquiry, including six items consisting of documents with classification markings and surrounding materials, some of which were from the President’s service in the Senate and some of which were from his tenure as Vice President. DOJ also took for further review personally handwritten notes from the vice-presidential years.”

According to CNN, sources familiar with the matter said the search was conducted without a warrant or subpoena, just the offering of Biden’s legal team to allow the Department of Justice the opportunity to survey the home for additional documents.

The third discovery of additional documents comes after Biden’s personal attorneys found the first batch on November 2, 2022 at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, DC, and then more were found in Biden’s Delaware home. Some were recovered in a storage space in his garage.

Last week after the Delaware home was searched, Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel to investigate Biden’s alleged mishandling of classified documents.

“The extraordinary circumstances here require the appointment of a special counsel for this matter,” Garland said in announcing Robert Hur to lead the investigation.

Hur is conducting an inquiry into the “possible unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or other records discovered at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement and the Wilmington, Delaware, private residence of President Joseph R. Biden Jr,” Garland added.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Elections

CNN announces controversial presidential debate rules obviously intended to benefit Biden

Published

on

Screen Shot 2021 06 02 at 3.20.41 PM

CNN announced its several presidential debate rules over the weekend sparking controversy. The rules will govern the upcoming debate between former President Donald Trump and President Joe Biden on June 27. A

After Trump publicly stated he would debate the president “any time and any where” the Biden campaign agreed to a total of two debates that would be closely regulated. Not only did the administration demand a ban on audiences, it also approved CNN’s Jake Tapper and Dana Bash as its moderators. Breitbart reports Tapper is one of Trump’s sharpest critics.

CNN announced its own additional parameters on Saturday, which likely were done in partnership with the White House:

  • Two commercial breaks (Likely to benefit Biden)
  • Campaign staff will not be able to interact with their candidate during the break
  • No opening statements, two-minute closing statements
  • Two-minute answer shot clock, one minute for rebuttals
  • Mics will be muted “except for the candidate whose turn it is to speak” (Likely to benefit Biden)

CNN reported its rules:

The 90-minute debate will include two commercial breaks, according to the network, and campaign staff may not interact with their candidate during that time. Both candidates agreed to appear at a uniform podium, and their podium positions will be determined by a coin flip.

Microphones will be muted throughout the debate except for the candidate whose turn it is to speak. While no props or pre-written notes will be allowed on the stage, candidates will be given a pen, a pad of paper and a bottle of water.

Some aspects of the debate – including the absence of a studio audience – will be a departure from previous debates. But, as in the past, the moderators “will use all tools at their disposal to enforce timing and ensure a civilized discussion,” according to the network.

Breitbart reports that the President is planning to spend about a week preparing to debate Trump who has also requested Biden receive a drug test before the debates. The White House did not respond in May as to whether Biden intends to use performance-enhancing drugs in preparation for the presidential debates.

Ron Klain, Biden’s former chief of staff who is going on vacation to help Biden prepare for the debates, did not respond to Politico Playbook’s request for comment about “whether any illegal substances are used as part of Klain’s debate prep.”

Continue Reading

Trending