Connect with us

Featured

Extremists Threaten Trump And Call For Revolution, Situation Is Expected To Get ‘Far Worse’ Before November Election

Published

on

Screen Shot 2020 08 31 at 9.48.08 AM

Revolution. This, if anything, appeared to be a major theme flowing from the protesters and rioters over the weekend in Washington D.C. Those calls came from groups claiming to be Black Lives Matter, Antifa activists, leftists liberals and other Marxist, socialist like groups who came to be a part of the march for justice in the city.

Instead of justice and peace, however, the march began to take on the hallmarks of revolutions we’ve witnessed in videos or news in other parts of the world. I was there during the day on Saturday, with Jennie Taer. She is a writer on the website and for the most part we witnessed a fairly normal protests in morning and early afternoon. However, as the day went on the situation slowly began to transform into calls for a revolution and removing President Donald Trump from office.

Some of those calls were actually direct threats to the president. There is a growing fear in Washington D.C. and among federal law enforcement officials that the situation is expected to get worse before, during and after the November presidential elections.

Federal law enforcement officials are mindful and carefully monitoring extremist groups, one law enforcement official told SaraACarter.com.

“It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if these groups were being manipulated by outside forces intending to make things worse for our country before the election. I would bet that’s exactly what’s happening,” the federal law enforcement official said.

Last week, acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf said the anarchist group Antifa, “absolutely” meets the standards of being designated as a “domestic terrorist group.”

“I think what we see with them individually targeting law enforcement, individually targeting certain officials for certain reasons, that is the definition of domestic terrorism,” Wolf told The Federalist in an interview.

Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard B. Kerik posted a Tweet over the weekend from the March On Washington D.C., showing a man threatening to rip Trump out of the White House. In the video the man claims his name is John Sullivan, from Salt Lake City, Utah, who says his group is ‘Insurgents U.S.A.’

“We about to burn this shit down,” he says in the video, referring at one point to the shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin by 17-year old Kyle Rittenhouse, who’s charged with killing two and injuring others during the riots last week. He referred to other white militia in Utah, as well.

“Fuck this shit,” he said. “We out there strapped, we out there ready to burn that shit down, we out there to defend our fucking selves. We got to defend ourselves now too,” he said, getting a group to chant ‘power to the people’ multiple times.

“We got to fucking rip Trump out of that office right there,” he said. “We got to pull him out that shit. Nah, nah, we ain’t fucking about waiting until the next election, we about to go get that mother fucker. I ain’t about that shit, cause you know what time it is…repeat after me, it’s time for a revolution.”

FBI officials could not be immediately reached for comment regarding the threat made to Trump.

In another video a Black Lives Matter speaker threatens to put police in a grave and burn down the White House.

There is no doubt that the situation is going to get far worse in our nation if lawmakers don’t work together to reduce the anger and quell the violence growing in our cities. This means our lawmakers – federal, state and local – must not politicize the increasing dangers in our cities, as Mayor of Portland Ted Wheeler has done.

We’ve already witnessed too many lives lost and ten-of-millions of dollars in destruction throughout our communities. Moreover, the majority of Americans are not rioting in the streets or causing destruction but they are fearful of the growing unrest.

There are only 63 days until the election and that doesn’t buy much time to fix a situation that only benefits the enemies of our country.

So if lawmakers on both sides of the aisle truly care about the people they represent then they will work together to attempt to stop this, or they’ll be partially responsible for the bloodshed and violence that we have yet to witness.

The American people can no longer be used in these lawmakers political games.

You may like

Continue Reading

Featured

Cuomo says he’ll ‘fully cooperate’ with NY AG’s review of sexual harassment claims

Published

on

Screen Shot 2021 03 03 at 2.45.28 PM

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) said Wednesday that he will “fully cooperate” with the state attorney general’s independent review into sexual harassment allegations made against the currently scandal-ridden governor, saying, “I fully support a woman’s right to come forward.”

Last Wednesday, Lindsey Boylan, who served in his administration for over three years, accused Cuomo of suggesting to her on a 2017 flight that they play strip poker, inappropriate touching, and kissing her on the lips without her consent.

RELATED: ‘Let’s play strip poker’: Fmr. Cuomo aide accuses NY governor of sexual harassment

Following Boylan’s accusations, 25-year-old Charlotte Bennett alleged the governor indicated interest in having an affair with her while she was serving in his administration as a health policy adviser. In a Saturday New York Times report, Bennett told the newspaper that Cuomo asked her if she had “ever been with an older man,” adding that “age doesn’t matter” in relationships.

At Wednesday’s press briefing, the Empire State governor addressed the accusations leveled against him over the past seven days by three women and New York Attorney General Letitia James’ (D) independent review into those claims, which she announced on Monday was formally proceeding.

RELATED: De Blasio ‘sickened’ by Cuomo sexual harassment claims

“As you probably know, the attorney general is doing an independent review, and I will fully cooperate with that review,” Cuomo said at the beginning of his statement. “Now, the lawyers say I shouldn’t say anything when you have a pending review until that review is over. I understand that, I’m a lawyer, too. But, I want New Yorkers to hear from me directly on this.”

“First, I fully support a woman’s right to come forward,” the governor began. “And I think it should be encouraged in every way. I now understand that I acted in a way that made people feel uncomfortable. It was unintentional and I truly and deeply apologize for it. I feel awful about it, and frankly I am embarrassed by it, and that’s not easy to say. But that’s the truth.”

This echoes what Cuomo said in a Sunday statement about the allegations, in which he stated he “may have been insensitive” during his tenure but charged his accusers of misinterpreting his actions, saying, “I acknowledge some of the things I have said have been misinterpreted as an unwanted flirtation… I am truly sorry about that.”

RELATED: Cuomo responds to sexual harassment claims, saying he ‘may have been insensitive’

During his Wednesday remarks, Cuomo iterated “I never touched anyone inappropriately,” repeated that sentence, then said “I never knew at the time that I was making anyone feel uncomfortable” and repeated that one too.

“And I certainly never, ever meant to offend anyone or hurt anyone or cause anyone any pain. That is the last thing I would ever want to do,” he continued. “I ask the people of this state to wait for the facts from the attorney general’s report before forming an opinion. Get the facts, please, before forming an opinion.”

“I also want you to know that I have learned from what has been an incredibly difficult situation for me as well as other people, and I’ve learned an important lesson,” the governor said at the end of his statement. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for whatever pain I caused anyone, I never intended it, and I will be the better for this experience.”

Amid Boylan and Bennett’s allegations, another report of Cuomo sexually harassing a woman has cropped up. On Monday, a woman named Anna Ruch accused the governor of placing his hands on her cheeks—without her consent—at a 2019 wedding reception and asking if he could kiss her. A photograph of the two together at the event has also been circulating on social media.

RELATED: ‘Eat the whole sausage: Gov. Cuomo in hot water for resurfaced video

Asked at Wednesday’s briefing about the pictures that have resurfaced of him being touchy with people, particularly that of him and Ruch, the governor claimed that it is his way of greeting people.

“I understand the opinion of—and feelings of—Ms. Ruch,” Cuomo said. “You can find hundreds of pictures of me making the same gesture with hundreds of people—women, children, men, etc. You can go find hundreds of pictures of me kissing people. […] It is my usual and customary way of greeting.”

Moreover, the governor said that his father, former Gov. Mario Cuomo, would do the same thing.

“By the way, it was my father’s way of greeting people,” Cuomo said, explaining, “You’re the governor of the state, you want people to feel comfortable, you want to reach out to them.”

He also mentioned that he kisses and hugs legislators and noted that at an event in Queens the other day he hugged pastors and state assembly members.

Furthermore, the governor said that his intent “doesn’t matter,” saying, “What it matters is if anybody was offended by it.”

“But if they were offended by it, then it was wrong,” he added, going on to say that if they were offended or hurt by it, he apologizes.

MORE ON CUOMO: NY dem says state legislature is ‘inching toward’ Cuomo impeachment probe

You can follow Douglas Braff on Twitter @Douglas_P_Braff.

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending Now

Advertisement

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC