Connect with us

Elections

Communist Chinese News Outlets Support and Promote the ‘Never Trump’ Lincoln Project

Published

on

Screen Shot 2020 07 20 at 12.31.32 PM

As mainstream media outlets across America write positive coverage about the Lincoln Project‘s ads attacking President Trump and the organization’s belief that “Trump and those who sign onto Trumpism are a clear and present danger,” another media source is promoting the group: Chinese Communist Party propaganda outlets.

China Global Television Network (CGTN) and China Daily — both deemed by the State Department as foreign agents — are operated by the Communist Chinese Party and have frequently voiced support for the group, as reported by the National Pulse.

https://twitter.com/TheNatPulse/status/1284999498738139142?s=20

Ceng Jing, editor for CGTN, wrote an op-ed piece detailing the group’s founding, purpose, and advertising campaigns with ads that play constantly on news channels and Youtube pages across America.

“A group known as the Lincoln Project has produced dozens of hit videos that quickly reached millions of views on Twitter and Youtube,” the communist Chinese publication editor wrote. “The videos’ success at ridiculing the American president, from his failure at handling the coronavirus pandemic to his sluggish walk down the ramp at West Point, has established the group as a leading voice in the online political crusade against Trump.”

The Lincoln Project is made of supposed Republicans seeking to defeat Donald Trump at the ballot box — going so far as to pledge their support for Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

The National Pulse also notes how the Chinese outlets are using the Lincoln Project’s attacks to distance China from taking responsibility for the pandemic.

CGTN writes that “the [Lincoln Project] puts the spotlight on Trump’s comments at the beginning of the pandemic in reaction to the delay in COVID-19 testing: “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

You may like

Continue Reading

Economy

Biden’s 60 Minutes Interview Horrifies White House: ‘Does NOT Reflect the OFFICIAL Position’

Published

on

Screen Shot 2022 09 19 at 2.41.05 PM

Uh oh. Someone let President Joe Biden speak by himself again and damage control immediately ensued. President Joe Biden’s “60 Minutes” interview which aired on CBS Sunday was 60 minutes of pure torture for viewers and 60 minutes of pure angst for the White House; everyone but the president himself.

60 Minutes’ official Twitter account publicly called out the President’s answers with an embarrassing statement that his own administration was in disagreement with him:

“President Biden tells 60 Minutes that U.S. men and women would defend Taiwan in the vent of a Chinese invasion. However, after our interview, a White House official told us that U.S. policy on Taiwan has not changed.”

CBS’ Scott Pelley also discussed inflation; an issue drastically affecting the welfare and wellbeing of families. Biden deflected with zero sympathy:

As for President Biden’s son Joe, he is sticking with the narrative that Hunter is the “smartest” person he knows and that “there’s not a single thing that I’ve observed at all that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.”

Biden also said that while the “proof of the pudding is in the eating” in response to being asked if he is fit to be President, Biden did not commit to saying whether or not he will run for re-election. His “intention” is to run again, “but that’s just intention” he said. “Is it a firm decision that I run again? That remains to be seen.”

 

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending Now

Advertisement

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC