Connect with us

China

China Says Disappeared COVID Journalists Is ‘fiction,’ While FCC Carr Demands They ‘Un-disappear’ Them

Published

on

A Chinese government spokesman said FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr is more than welcome to visit Wuhan but called Carr’s request to speak with disappeared citizen COVID19 whistleblowers “a fiction.”

“I’m glad you’ve seen their names,” Carr said on Twitter to Hua Chunying, the Chinese government spokesman.

“And I’m glad your response confirms to the world that you disappeared them simply for telling the truth about your brutal regime,” he said. “Now, my question to you still stands: Will you un-disappear them so we can speak?”

On Monday, Carr told The Sara Carter Show that the Federal Communications Commission will proceed with the Department of Justice’s recommendation to fully investigate China Telecom Corp. over alleged espionage. He added, the FCC is conducting a “top to bottom review” of every single Chinese company operating in the United States telecommunications networks.

Last week, Carr asked China’s communist government to give him permission to speak with the many disappeared citizen journalists who sounded early alarms on the severity of the coronavirus outbreak.

During the back and forth twitter thread the Chinese spokesman suggested that U.S. officials should visit China to experience “freedom,” and the FCC commissioner accepted the offer, adding that first he wants to speak with the brave journalists.

Carr told him that he would first “like to speak with Dr. Al Fen”, a doctor who worked in Wuhan’s Central Hospital, who tried to warn about the virus and quickly disappeared.

His list followed with eight other brave doctors and citizens who risked their lives and have never been heard from again after reporting on the conditions in China and the truth behind the COVID19 outbreak.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

China

Number of illegal migrants from China, mostly single males, surpassing those from Mexico in some areas

Published

on

China

U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported that the total number of apprehensions from China at the conclusion of the 2023 fiscal year, was 24,048 persons, more than 10 times the 1,970 arrests recorded in 2022. Of the more than 140,000 Chinese nationals, mostly single males, who have illegally entered the United States since President Joe Biden took office, does not include persons who have evaded capture.

In one California border sector, where the majority are apprehended, CBP announced that between October and February, the 21,000 encounters with Chinese citizens surpassed the 18,700 Mexicans taken into custody.

Foreign Desk News explains that the migrants will typically fly to Ecuador, as there is no visa requirement, then pay guides to transport them to the U.S. border. Many of the transients will claim asylum on the basis that they are victims of the oppressive regime in Beijing.

The influx has caused concern in Washington over the possible national security implications, such as how on March 27, an unnamed Chinese individual was arrested for attempting to enter the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center in Twentynine Palms, California, without identification.

The Wall St. Journal reported that unauthorized Chinese citizens, often posing as tourists, attempted to access or surveil sensitive U.S. military instillations more than 100 times in recent years.

Last summer, House Homeland Security Chairman Mark Green (R-TN), announced that his committee had obtained evidence from the U.S. Border Patrol confirming that many of the detained, and later released per Biden administration policy, have ties to China’s People’s Liberation Army.

 

 

Continue Reading

Trending