Connect with us

Featured

‘Candace vs Zuck’: Candace Owens sues social media fact-checkers

Published

on

Screen Shot 2020 11 06 at 2.10.16 PM

BLEXIT founder Candace Owens is suing independent social media fact-checkers as she and other prominent conservative voices online continue to be censored, especially during a presidential election. The lawsuit names Facebook fact-checkers USA Today and Lead Stories Fact Checker, according to Fox News.

“For the first time I think America is realizing how censored we are,” she told followers in a video posted across her social media platforms Thursday. “It’s supposed to be a free country. The President of the United States getting censored every time he tweets, Eric Trump getting censored, me getting censored, opinions getting censored.”

She continued, “So, if you, right now tweet that my ballot was stolen and it could be 100% true, the fact-checkers will come in and swoop in and you will get censored. I am not allowed to hit the retweet button on my account, I’m allowed to quote tweet this week, but I’m not allowed to retweet because it’s election week, and somehow automatically if you have a certain amount of followers you get censored.”

Owens, who has already empowered many young Black Americans to embrace conservative values, is trying to get every American to also wake up to a creeping Marxist movement in our country. She believes fact-checkers are a part of that push and she’s felt their push to quiet dissenting voices. Very recently, when she was demonetized by Facebook for not fitting the narrative, she was motivated to finally take legal action.

“Well, now that you guys are alive and realizing that we have an issue in this country and these people that are fact-checkers I decided months ago when I had an incident on Facebook happen where quite literally my opinion was fact-checked and then quite literally a doctor gave his opinion on COVID-19 which I shared and Facebook issued a strike on my account because they said only information that they agree with about COVID-19….was acceptable and then another doctor giving his opinion that the lockdowns were bad was not allowed to be on their website. So, Facebook demonetized my page and I decided that I was not going to give up and sit down because there is not a more remarkable time in this country for patriots to stand up and fight than right now when we are being turned into a Marxist, Communist, Socialist country right in front of our faces.”

Owens has hired Todd McMurtry, who represented Nicholas Sandmann and won his case against CNN, and John P. Cole, who won the largest lawsuit against big tobacco, to fight her case. She said the legal battle has already cost her about $40,000, so she is asking for donations from supporters through her new website ‘factcheckzuck.com.’

https://twitter.com/ToddMcMurtry/status/1324498849273122816

“Our freedoms are being stripped away,” the site reads. “The overlords of Big Tech are determining what Americans can and cannot say, share, like, and post. Support our legal efforts today as we fight back against Facebook’s fact-checkers, confronting those who are suppressing free speech, thought, and expression across our great country.”

You may like

Continue Reading

China

Chinese Spy Balloon: Tensions rise between the U.S. and China

Published

on

China shutterstock 1376982239

A strange object was spotted Wednesday over Billings Montana. The Pentagon confirmed Thursday that the strange object was, in fact, a Chinese spy balloon. According to a report from KPAX, a western Montana news outlet, the balloon had been on the governments radar for days.

On Friday, the Chinese government released a statement saying that the balloon spotted in Billings is a “civilian airship” that’s sole purpose is used to collect research on weather and that it had just blown off course. The balloon was not shot down by orders of the Pentagon due to the risk of falling debris injuring people on the ground.

Sara Carter, who has spoken frequently on the Chinese government’s threat and expansion to the West, stated on Twitter that the United States has failed to stop China from purchasing land near military installations, vital agricultural land, as well as, allowing Chinese linked companies, such as Huawei, to install technology in cellular towers. Those cellular towers are located in Montana, along side more than 150 ICBM nuclear silos.

China said, “The Chinese side regrets the unintended entry of the airship into U.S. airspace due to force majeure.” Majeure meaning that it was out of there control. It blew off course due to limited “self-steering” capabilities according the Ministry. The ministry also stated that the balloon, “deviated far from its planned course.”

This incident is adding fuel to the fire of what is already a tense relationship between the worlds two largest economies. China already lays claim to approximately 80% of the South China Sea, and is seeking full control over Taiwan after assuming full control of Hong Kong. China’s belt and road initiative has invested copious amounts of money into building infrastructure in other countries and uses it as economic blackmail. China’s transportation of fentanyl into Mexico is yet again another example of how they are seeking to damage the US.

Is this just a weather ballon that blew off course? US officials at the White House seem to be unconvinced and will continue to monitor the balloon, as reported.

UPDATED: Statement from the Pentagon was jaw dropping when a reporter asked if the public has a right to know about Beijing’s balloon.

“The public certainly has the ability to look up in the sky and see where the balloon is,” a DOD official responded.

 

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement
-->

Trending Now

Advertisement
-->

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC