If you’re wondering if you still live in the home of the free and the land of the brave, I applaud you. Why? Because that means you’re questioning what it is happening in our nation since the outbreak of COVID-19.
If you aren’t paying attention – or just don’t care to know what is happening then you are part of the problem. Why? Because the guidelines for COVID-19 in many Democratic run states are frankly, un-American and directly contradict our Constitution.
Check out California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s rules for the holidays in the time of COVID-19 and tell me that this isn’t weird and un-American.
In fact, the summary of the compliance guidelines established by the California Department of Public Health is really revealing.
“This guidance provides an updated plan for Californians to gather outside their household and replaces the prior gatherings guidance issued on September 12, 2020 and March 16, 2020,” states the compliance regulation guidelines. “It applies to private gatherings, and all other gatherings not covered by existing sector guidance are prohibited. Gatherings are defined as social situations that bring together people from different households at the same time in a single space or place. When people from different households mix, this increases the risk of transmission of COVID-19.”
I could list every ridiculous rule here but all you need to do is go here to the California Public Health website.
I did pick a few of my favorites to share with you.
Here’s one I’d like to see how California will enforce: “Gatherings that include more than 3 households are prohibited. This includes everyone present, including hosts and guests. Remember, the smaller the number of people, the safer.”
Newsom’s Rules for Singing, Chanting, and Shouting at Outdoor Gatherings
- Singing, chanting, shouting, and physical exertion significantly increases the risk of COVID-19 transmission because these activities increase the release of respiratory droplets and fine aerosols into the air. Because of this, singing, chanting, and shouting are strongly discouraged, but if they occur, the following rules and recommendations apply:
- All people who are singing or chanting should wear a face covering at all times while singing or chanting, including anyone who is leading a song or chant. Because these activities pose a very high risk of COVID-19 transmission, face coverings are essential to reduce the spread of respiratory droplets and fine aerosols;
- People who are singing, shouting, chanting, or exercising are strongly encouraged to maintain physical distancing beyond 6 feet to further reduce risk.
- People who are singing or chanting are strongly encouraged to do so quietly (at or below the volume of a normal speaking voice).
- Instrumental music is allowed as long as the musicians maintain at least 6-foot physical distancing. Musicians must be from one of the three households. Playing of wind instruments (any instrument played by the mouth, such as a trumpet or clarinet) is strongly discouraged.
You can follow Sara A Carter on Twitter @SaraCarterDC
You may like
Shocking Video: Pfizer Director admits internal discussions to ‘mutate’ COVID, ‘preemptively develop new vaccines’
A latest video from Project Veritas may be one of the most shocking undercover investigations yet. The video unearths “Pfizer is internally discussing the possibility of mutating the Covid virus themselves in order to taylor a vaccine to sell to the public” Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe explains.
The undercover video has gone viral and already garnered nearly 19 million views. The video begins with a Project Veritas journalist asking Pfizer’s Director of Research and Development Jordon Trishton Walker, “Pfizer ultimately is thinking about mutating COVID?”
Walker responded with a smile, “well, that is not what we say to the public. No.” Walker goes on to say “don’t tell anyone this by the way, you have to promise you won’t tell anyone” obviously unaware he is being recorded.
“We’re exploring like – you know how the virus keeps mutating?” Walker continues. “Well one of the things we’re exploring is like, why don’t we mutate it ourselves so we could – we could create – preemptively develop new vaccines, right?”
In a complete admittance of astronomical greed by the vaccine maker, Walker goes on: “So, we have to do that. If we’re gonna do that though, there’s a risk of like, as you could imagine, no one wants to be having a Pharma company mutating f**king viruses. You have to be like very controlled to make sure that this virus that you mutate doesn’t create something like, you know goes everywhere.”
Walker then goes on to insinuate the coronavirus did in fact start in Wuhan:
“Which, I suspect is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. Like it makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere.”
BREAKING: @Pfizer Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines
"Don't tell anyone this…There is a risk…have to be very controlled to make sure this virus you mutate doesn't create something…the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest."#DirectedEvolution pic.twitter.com/xaRvlD5qTo
— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) January 26, 2023
You may like
Featured5 days ago
REPORT: Exorcists called to drive out demons from Nancy Pelosi’s home
Immigration3 days ago
NYC Mayor turning cruise ship terminal into migrant shelter, ‘our city is at its breaking point’
Environment4 days ago
Major border town on ‘brink of collapse’ as migrants ruin agriculture, overrun hospitals and resources
Elections3 days ago
Former FBI official investigating Trump indicted on charges of working for Russian Oligarch he was investigating