If you’re wondering if you still live in the home of the free and the land of the brave, I applaud you. Why? Because that means you’re questioning what it is happening in our nation since the outbreak of COVID-19.
If you aren’t paying attention – or just don’t care to know what is happening then you are part of the problem. Why? Because the guidelines for COVID-19 in many Democratic run states are frankly, un-American and directly contradict our Constitution.
Check out California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s rules for the holidays in the time of COVID-19 and tell me that this isn’t weird and un-American.
In fact, the summary of the compliance guidelines established by the California Department of Public Health is really revealing.
“This guidance provides an updated plan for Californians to gather outside their household and replaces the prior gatherings guidance issued on September 12, 2020 and March 16, 2020,” states the compliance regulation guidelines. “It applies to private gatherings, and all other gatherings not covered by existing sector guidance are prohibited. Gatherings are defined as social situations that bring together people from different households at the same time in a single space or place. When people from different households mix, this increases the risk of transmission of COVID-19.”
I could list every ridiculous rule here but all you need to do is go here to the California Public Health website.
I did pick a few of my favorites to share with you.
Here’s one I’d like to see how California will enforce: “Gatherings that include more than 3 households are prohibited. This includes everyone present, including hosts and guests. Remember, the smaller the number of people, the safer.”
Newsom’s Rules for Singing, Chanting, and Shouting at Outdoor Gatherings
- Singing, chanting, shouting, and physical exertion significantly increases the risk of COVID-19 transmission because these activities increase the release of respiratory droplets and fine aerosols into the air. Because of this, singing, chanting, and shouting are strongly discouraged, but if they occur, the following rules and recommendations apply:
- All people who are singing or chanting should wear a face covering at all times while singing or chanting, including anyone who is leading a song or chant. Because these activities pose a very high risk of COVID-19 transmission, face coverings are essential to reduce the spread of respiratory droplets and fine aerosols;
- People who are singing, shouting, chanting, or exercising are strongly encouraged to maintain physical distancing beyond 6 feet to further reduce risk.
- People who are singing or chanting are strongly encouraged to do so quietly (at or below the volume of a normal speaking voice).
- Instrumental music is allowed as long as the musicians maintain at least 6-foot physical distancing. Musicians must be from one of the three households. Playing of wind instruments (any instrument played by the mouth, such as a trumpet or clarinet) is strongly discouraged.
You can follow Sara A Carter on Twitter @SaraCarterDC
You may like
American and Southwest stand by vaccine mandate, despite Abbott’s ban
American Airlines and Southwest Airlines are still planning to comply with President Biden’s executive order regarding the COVID-19 vaccine. The order requires all their employees to be vaccinated by Dec. 8t. As a result, they will be ignoring Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s ban on vaccine mandates.
Folks, vaccination requirements work. pic.twitter.com/XuBsOQxGaN— President Biden (@POTUS) October 9, 2021
Abbott announced his own executive order, effectively banning mandates even from private employers, on Tuesday. “In another instance of federal overreach, the Biden Administration is now bullying many private entities into imposing COVID-19 vaccine mandates, causing workforce disruptions that threaten Texas’ continued recovery from the COVID-19 disaster,” Abbott said. “The COVID-19 vaccine is safe, effective, and our best defense against the virus, but should remain voluntary and never forced.”
Yet both airlines are requiring their employees to be vaccinated by Nov. 24. This comes despite Southwest’s impromptu cancellation of over 2,000 flights over the weekend. At the time, the airline blamed the cancellations on air traffic control and weather conditions. However, SaraACarter.com was unable to verify that any other airline had to cancel near as many flights for the same reasons. This has left many to speculate that Southwest actually cancelled flights due to their employees walking out as a direct result of the mandate.
Reporter Jack Posobiec tweeted out a flyer circulating among the anti-vaxx Southwest employees. Currently, they are planning a protest outside of Southwest headquarters next Monday. The protest will be called “Freedom Not Force.”
Southwest told Reuters it “would be expected to comply with the President’s Order to remain compliant as a federal contractor.” In addition, American similarly said Abbott’s order does not change anything.
You can follow Jenny Goldsberry on Twitter @jennyjournalism.
You may like
China2 days ago
Experts Say United States Vulnerable to ‘Electromagnetic’ Attack by Chinese
COVID-192 days ago
Biden Announces Travel Ban On African Nations After Attacking Trump For Doing The Same
Nation3 days ago
Boston Celtics Player Legally Changing Name to ‘Enes Kanter Freedom’ to Celebrate U.S. Citizenship
Elections21 hours ago
Biden’s Poor Polling and Harris’ Low Electability Rating Could Have Democrats Considering ‘Nuclear Option’