Connect with us

Politics

CA Trans Child Molester Bragged on Phone Call Over Not Having to Register as Offender

Published

on

Screen Shot 2022 02 22 at 2.20.16 PM

Fox  News exclusively reported on and released jailhouse recordings of a 26-year-old trans child molester bragging about her light punishment for molesting a 10-year-ol d girl in 2014. The abuser, Hannah Tubbs, began identifying as female after being arrested.

“I’m gonna plead out to it, plead guilty…they’re gonna stick me on probation, and it’s gonna be dropped, it’s gonna be done, I won’t have to register, won’t have to nothing” Hannah says.

Her father asked on the call, “You won’t have to register?” Hannah replied, “I won’t have to do none of that.”

“So what are they going to do to you then?” the father asks.

“Nothing” she answered as she laughed.

Tubbs’ victim, who was only 10 at the time, told Fox News Digital she is horrified at the Democrat District Attorney George Gascon’s policies and handling of the case, calling it “insulting” and “unfair” to her.

“The things he did to me and made me do that day was beyond horrible for a ten-year-old girl to have to go through,” said Tubbs’ victim.

“I want him tried as an adult for the crimes he committed against me.” She said the light sentence was offensive and hurtful and offered her “no true justice.”

“I’ve also heard that my attacker goes by she/them pronouns now,” she added. “I see it also unfair to try him as a woman as well, seeing how he clearly didn’t act like one on January 1st of 2014.”

Fox News reports:

Tubbs pleaded guilty last month to the cold case attack, which took place in women’s restroom at a Denny’s restaurant, when the suspect was two weeks shy of 18 and identified as a male named James Tubbs. After being arrested roughly eight years after the crime, Tubbs began identifying as a woman, according to prosecutors.

She received a sentence of two years at a juvenile facility because Gascon’s office declined to transfer the case to adult court, adhering to one of the progressive prosecutor’s day-one directives barring “children” from being tried as adults. She could serve as little as six months and won’t have to register as a sex offender.

You may like

Continue Reading
6 Comments

6 Comments

  1. Danny Wells

    February 22, 2022 at 7:26 pm

    If it had been my child he attact he would already been dead.

  2. MicMac69

    February 23, 2022 at 3:43 am

    What else to expect from a perverted nation having a pedo for president, pervert judges, pervert military, pervert clergy… pervert-bigoted-coward-sitting-ducks citizens… A decent nation wouldn’t have let it happen…

  3. Samuel Gompers

    February 23, 2022 at 10:22 am

    Democrat communists wallow in amoral filth and call it a spa treatment.

  4. Pherbia Stephens

    February 24, 2022 at 3:18 pm

    What will keep him from doing the same thing in the future? I think he should the worst
    punishment possible. If I was in his shoes I would be afraid to get out of jail. While he
    was enjoying that horrible act the girl was going through pain an something that will affect her the rest of her life. Had that have happened to me, I know where my dad would
    have been the moment that idiot walked out that jail house door, and the pain that he would have gone through would have been long remembered. Punishment for offenders has become too lenient. Hopefully Jesus Christ will return soon — all this crime will stop then.

  5. Sad4theUS

    February 24, 2022 at 3:24 pm

    Obviously if the guy is raping females, he’s a fake Trans! The Trans community should be up in arms about this… But I have a feeling they won’t be, because deep down inside they know they’re not really women. And anyone who thinks a man can become a woman just because he thinks so, well, that’s a special kind of mental illness.

  6. Stephane

    February 26, 2022 at 12:56 pm

    FIRST: CASTRATE the rapist!
    Second: intense chemical rewiring of the brains of that criminal!
    Third: Send him spend some time with BUBBA!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Immigration

Texas has raised over $55 million from private donations to secure border, build a wall

Published

on

Screenshot 2020 06 10 14.27.21

As of September 12, the state of Texas has raised a little over $55 million in private donations, to secure the southern border and build a wall. “While securing the border is the federal government’s responsibility, Texas will not sit idly by as this crisis grows. Texas is responding with the most robust and comprehensive border plan the nation has ever seen,” Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said in a statement.

“The State of Texas is working collaboratively with communities impacted by the border crisis to arrest and detain individuals coming into Texas illegally,” Abbott’s statement reads. “Our efforts will only be effective if we work together to secure the border, make criminal arrests, protect landowners, rid our communities of dangerous drugs, and provide Texans with the support they need and deserve.”

In addition to finding money for a border wall, Abbott has signed legislation which designated Mexican drug cartels as domestic terrorists, and has called on President Joe Biden to do the same.

“Fentanyl is a clandestine killer, and Texans are falling victim to the Mexican cartels that are producing it,” said Governor Abbott in a statement. “Cartels are terrorists, and it’s time we treated them that way. In fact, more Americans died from fentanyl poisoning in the past year than all terrorist attacks across the globe in the past 100 years. In order to save our country, particularly our next generation, we must do more to get fentanyl off our streets.”

“As of now, Biden has not responded to Abbott’s request to designate Mexican cartels as terrorist organizations” reports Just The News.

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending Now

Advertisement

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC