Conservative political commentator Buck Sexton appeared on “The Sara Carter Show” on Monday, during which he said he thinks that President Donald Trump currently has very low chances of of somehow retaining his seat in the Oval Office.
When asked by host Sara A. Carter for his thoughts on the election, he started off by criticizing the major news outlets for calling the election for President-elect Joe Biden the Saturday following Election Day despite the allegations of election fraud and misconduct.
“They’re asking us to believe a lot to think that Joe Biden won the way that he did in the places that he did, I would say this is clearly reasonable suspicion for all of the things that we’re doing,” Sexton said when asked about his thoughts on the election. “So I think it’s completely legitimate to check and to recheck and to see what’s going on.”
He then focused on the allegations and his belief that they should be investigated, saying, “I think that it’s important for not just this election, but for the next one, that we get the answers […] to questions people have right now about whether there was fraud, about whether this was in fact not just a vote that we know was marred with irregularities, but where there was also cheating.”
“But,” Sexton emphasized, “they’ve got to produce the goods on our side. It can’t just be innuendo and assumption.”
On top of that, Carter then asked Sexton if he thinks President Trump has a chance of somehow retaining the presidency. “10% shot at this point,” Sexton replied. “Maybe five.”
You can follow Douglas Braff on Twitter @Douglas_P_Braff.
You may like
Special Counsel continues to beg Judge Chutkan to ‘muzzle Donald Trump’
Special counsel Jack Smith continues to ask U.S. District Court Judge Tanya Chutkan to silence former President Donald Trump by any means necessary ahead of an October 16 hearing on a proposed gag order.
Smith’s original request was unsealed last week, prompting Trump to respond on social media platforms and interview, which Smith’s office says bolsters their case to place a gag order on Trump.
In a 22-page filing, senior assistant special counsel Molly Gaston said prosecutors rejected Trump’s claims that their proposed gag order was an attempt to silence him on the campaign trail. Rather, she said, it was an effort to prevent him from trying to make “use of his candidacy as a cover for making prejudicial public statements about this case.”
NEW: Jack Smith again begs Judge Chutkan to muzzle Donald Trump by claiming basically everyone is a "witness" in the Jan 6 case: pic.twitter.com/P4vBlRdjUG
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) October 1, 2023
“[T]here is no legitimate need for the defendant, in the course of his campaign, to attack known witnesses regarding the substance of their anticipated testimony,” Gaston wrote.
“[N]o other criminal defendant would be permitted to issue public statements insinuating that a known witness in his case should be executed,” Gaston wrote. “This defendant should not be, either.”
You may like
education5 days ago
Parents, advocates call on leaders to step down after ZERO children pass math at 13 Baltimore state schools
Elections5 days ago
Biden impeachment inquiry begins: Hunter traveled to at least 15 countries with VP dad on his official trips
Immigration7 days ago
Local TX developer accused of selling land to illegal immigrants creating entire town with ‘four cartels operating there’
Economy5 days ago
Sara Carter speaks from UAW picket line: ‘None of them actually bought’ Biden’s visit