Connect with us

Politics

Brian Stelter ignores mob attack on CNN news crew

Published

on

Screen Shot 2021 04 15 at 10.53.07 AM

CNN ignored a mob attack on their news crew Wednesday night during demonstrations in Minnesota while promoting a “peaceful” narrative.

As protests and violence erupted in Brooklyn Center, Minn. following the fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright, a CNN news crew was attacked by demonstrators who are often labeled by the news outlet as “peaceful.”

A CNN crew member was hit in the head by an alleged frozen water bottle and the crew was violently chased away by protestors. The mob continued to throw objects at the crew’s car as they attempted to drive away.

Reporter Andy Ngo captured the attack on video and it quickly went viral on Twitter.

CNN media correspondent Brian Stelter did not cover the incident in his “Reliable Sources” newsletter.

Instead, Stelter reported on the White House Correspondents’ Association annual dinner being canceled and former “Bachelor” star Colton Underwood coming out as gay.

“It was a mostly peaceful attack on the CNN news crew,” a Twitter user wrote.

“CNN’s journalism newsletter buries news that makes its side look bad. Even when its side attacks CNN employees,” Media Research Center vice president Dan Gainor told Fox News.

“It ignored how a CNN staffer was attacked by leftist rioters and then chased from the scene under threat of more violence. Last time I checked that’s news about journalism,” Gainor added. “Imagine CNN’s complete freak out if pro-Trump rioters had violently attacked their staffers. This is how they spin the news.”

The CNN crew member who was hit in the head later tweeted that him and his team were fine.

“My team and I are fine and I appreciate your concern. I hope for equal justice under the law and will continue to report on this vital story as it unfolds.”

CNN has recently been under fire for appearing to push anti-Trump propaganda. Project Veritas released video clips this week that revealed CNN’s alleged focus was “to get Trump out of office” during the 2020 presidential election.

Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe announced Wednesday that he is planning to sue CNN for defamation.

Follow Annaliese Levy on Twitter @AnnalieseLevy

You may like

Continue Reading

China

Chinese Spy Balloon: Tensions rise between the U.S. and China

Published

on

China shutterstock 1376982239

A strange object was spotted Wednesday over Billings Montana. The Pentagon confirmed Thursday that the strange object was, in fact, a Chinese spy balloon. According to a report from KPAX, a western Montana news outlet, the balloon had been on the governments radar for days.

On Friday, the Chinese government released a statement saying that the balloon spotted in Billings is a “civilian airship” that’s sole purpose is used to collect research on weather and that it had just blown off course. The balloon was not shot down by orders of the Pentagon due to the risk of falling debris injuring people on the ground.

Sara Carter, who has spoken frequently on the Chinese government’s threat and expansion to the West, stated on Twitter that the United States has failed to stop China from purchasing land near military installations, vital agricultural land, as well as, allowing Chinese linked companies, such as Huawei, to install technology in cellular towers. Those cellular towers are located in Montana, along side more than 150 ICBM nuclear silos.

China said, “The Chinese side regrets the unintended entry of the airship into U.S. airspace due to force majeure.” Majeure meaning that it was out of there control. It blew off course due to limited “self-steering” capabilities according the Ministry. The ministry also stated that the balloon, “deviated far from its planned course.”

This incident is adding fuel to the fire of what is already a tense relationship between the worlds two largest economies. China already lays claim to approximately 80% of the South China Sea, and is seeking full control over Taiwan after assuming full control of Hong Kong. China’s belt and road initiative has invested copious amounts of money into building infrastructure in other countries and uses it as economic blackmail. China’s transportation of fentanyl into Mexico is yet again another example of how they are seeking to damage the US.

Is this just a weather ballon that blew off course? US officials at the White House seem to be unconvinced and will continue to monitor the balloon, as reported.

UPDATED: Statement from the Pentagon was jaw dropping when a reporter asked if the public has a right to know about Beijing’s balloon.

“The public certainly has the ability to look up in the sky and see where the balloon is,” a DOD official responded.

 

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement
-->

Trending Now

Advertisement
-->

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC