Connect with us

Featured

BOMBSHELL: Recipient of Hunter Biden’s email comes forward saying ’email is genuine.’

Published

on

joe biden and hunter biden

Tony Bobulinski is the whistleblower and CEO insider who came forward Wednesday night in a publicly released statement saying the New York Post story on Hunter Biden’s emails is accurate and NOT Russian disinformation. The bombshell revelation is putting both Democrats, never Trumpers and Social media giants on call as opponents of President Donald Trump have tried to brush off the incriminating evidence found on the laptop as foreign influence or political smearing.

Bobulinski claims that he personally witnessed Democrat presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden discussing business deals with his son, Hunter Biden, on occasion and that Biden’s statements to the contrary are not true. When the story first published in the New York Post social media giants, such as Twitter and Facebook, banned the story from being shared and in some cases locked accounts that tried to share the story.

Moreover, the New York Post’s Twitter account was locked by the company after the publication of the story.

In a story published by Breitbart, sources familiar with the matter said Bobulinski is the person whose allegations will apparently be part of the inside information in an exclusive and “forthcoming investigation by the Wall Street Journal.”

The story has not published. It is raising speculation because it had been hinted at in a conference call with President Donald Trump earlier this week.

Fox New’s John Roberts also obtained the public statement and posted it on his Twitter feed.

It states: “My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post, which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.”

Read the full statement below.

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

You can follow Sara A. Carter on Twitter @SaraCarterDC

You may like

Continue Reading

Featured

Biden frees Venezuelan President Maduro’s drug dealing relatives in prisoner swap

Published

on

Joe Biden

President Biden freed two of Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro’s relatives Saturday in exchange for seven jailed Americans. The two nephews of Maduro’s wife Cilia Flores, had been convicted in the United States for drug dealing and sentenced to 18 years in prison, according to the BBC.

According to the report, the swap was in exchange for five American oil executives. Those Americans were “exchanged for two of Mr Maduro’s wife’s nephews, who were serving 18-year sentences in the US on drug charges,” the officials told the BBC. Maduro’s nephews were convicted under the Trump administration and the Venezuelan government claims that they were “unjustly” jailed in the United States.

In a statement from the White House Saturday, Biden said the American’s were  “wrongfully detained.”  He said the American’s  would soon be reunited with their relatives, according to reports.

“Today, we celebrate that seven families will be whole once more. To all the families who are still suffering and separated from their loved ones who are wrongfully detained – know that we remain dedicated to securing their release,” the Biden statement added.

Meanwhile, 13 Republican members of Congress sent a letter to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, requesting more information on “the intelligence report” that alleges Maduro is emptying his prisons and allowing them to head to the United States in the caravans that crossing the porous border.

The letter states that the report warns Border Patrol agents to be on the look-out for “violent criminals from Venezuela among the migrant caravans heading towards the U.S.-Mexico border.”

“It has been widely reported that the Venezuelan regime, under the control of Nicolás Maduro Moros, is deliberately releasing violent prisoners early, including inmates convicted of ‘murder, rape, and extortion,’ and pushing them to join caravans heading to the United States,” the letter states.

You can follow Sara A. Carter on Twitter @SaraCarterDC.

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Trending Now

Advertisement

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC