Connect with us


Antifa vandalize ICE building, Dem HQ in Portland after Biden inauguration




An “unlawful assembly” was declared by Portland Police Wednesday night after rioters damaged the ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) building and Portland’s Democratic Party headquarters following President Joe Biden’s inauguration.

At least 8 people were arrested after Portland Police warned that “Criminal conduct may subject you to the use of force, including, but not limited to, crowd control agents and impact weapons.”

The “J20 protest” was an organized protest against President Biden and law enforcement.

According to the Portland Police Bureau, several events were planned in the city hours after Biden was sworn in. About 150 people gathered at Revolution Hall around 2 p.m. and marched to the headquarters of the Democratic Party of Oregon.

Some protestors were seen carrying anti-Biden banners. “We don’t want Biden – We want revenge!” for “Police Murders,” “Imperialist Wars” and “Fascist Massacres,” one poster read.

A Twitter video shows protesters fighting with authorities and attempting to steal a police officer’s bike.

“As officers disengaged, the crowd showed aggression by swarming officers and throwing objects,” Portland Police Sgt. Kevin Allen said. Moreover, authorities said officers had to push people away “with their hands” so they could leave.

Other cities across the country saw unrest on Inauguration Day. Reporters said demonstrators were protesting against President Biden in Denver, Seattle and Columbus, Oh.

You may like

Continue Reading


Kyle Rittenhouse Found ‘Not Guilty’ On All Counts




After three and a half days of deliberation, the jury acquitted Kyle Rittenhouse on all counts. “Jurors in the polarizing case said they had voted to acquit Rittenhouse, 18, of homicide, attempted homicide and other charges related to the August 2020 shootings in Kenosha, Wisconsin” reports The Washington Post.

Rittenhouse testified during the trial during which he  became so emotional he was unable to speak in between sobs as he attempted to describe the shootings. The judge called a brief recess for Rittenhouse to regain composure.

“I didn’t do anything wrong,” Rittenhouse said on the stand. “I defended myself.”

National Review reports “As the verdict was announced, Rittenhouse, overwhelmed with emotion, burst into tears and dropped to the ground, struggling to breathe. After collecting himself, he embraced the defense counsel who represented him throughout the trial.”

Rittenhouse, who was 17 at the time, shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and injured Gaige Grosskreutz, who was 26 at the time. Rittenhouse testified that he fired in self-defense and pleaded not guilty to all counts.

National Review reports:

“Rittenhouse was arrested on August 26, 2020, after shooting three people during the riots that followed the police killing of Jacob Blake, a black man who was brandishing a knife and in the process of violating a restraining order when police arrived on scene.

He was initially indicted on charges of first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional reckless homicide, failure to comply with an emergency order from a local government, and possession of a dangerous weapon.”

You may like

Continue Reading

Trending Now