Connect with us

Elections

Allegheny County to Count 2,349 Undated Ballots

Published

on

Screen Shot 2020 10 09 at 10.51.39 AM

On Tuesday, The Allegheny County Board of Elections in Pittsburgh, PA voted to count 2,349 ballots that were mailed without dates, Fox News is reporting.

The Board of Elections voted 2 to 1 to count those votes. 

Councilman Sam DeMarco voted against the motion, stating that he would side with the law as it is written, which says the ballot mailing envelope must contain the date.

The ballots arrived on or before Election Day and were stamped with a date when they were received, according to Elections employees.

“They applied on time, received their ballots, voted their ballots, returned them on time with their signature, their printed name, their address. The only thing they’re missing is their date,” said county solicitor Andrew Szefi. “They were received timely, and our ballot sorting machine imprints a date received on each envelope as they’re scanned.”

The undated ballots will be further analyzed to confirm they are eligible ballots. So far, more than 2,600 ballots have been deemed ineligible after review.

Szefi explained that envelopes without dates will only be counted once they are throughly reviewed and meet the standards of an eligible ballot. If an undated ballot was a “naked ballot” — not placed within the secrecy envelope — or if the secrecy envelope had markings on it, it wouldn’t be counted.

On Monday, The Trump Campaign filed a lawsuit against Secretary of the Commonwealth, Kathy Boockvar and the boards of election in Allegheny and six other counties. The lawsuit claims equal protection violations, including an illegal, two-tiered voting system that treated voters who sent mail-in ballots differently than those who voted in person. The lawsuit also alleges that in-person voters were required to show identification while mail-in voters were not.

You may like

Continue Reading

Elections

Judge orders Biden’s DHS to release files on agents accused of censoring election ‘misinformation’

Published

on

google facebook france

Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry made headway in countering federal agents involved in suppressing what liberal tech labeled “misinformation” on social media.

The Attorneys General moved to release testimony from five Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) employees after learning of their participation in the Biden administration’s counter-“disinformation” efforts. On Wednesday, a Louisiana judge ordered the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to release the files.

Court documents dated Jan. 19 show  the agents participated. The judge’s motion Wednesday could shed light on a “switchboarding” tactic employed during the 2020 election, according to the order.

The lawsuit alleges that the defendants, which include the named individuals as well as President Joe Biden and top officials from a variety of federal agencies, “colluded and/or coerced social media companies to suppress disfavored speakers, viewpoints, and content on social media platforms by labeling the content “dis-information,” “mis-information,” and “mal-formation.”

The Daily Caller reports that the five CISA employees allegedly served as a “switchboard” to route requests from federal agencies to censor disinformation to various social media companies, according to the documents.

Switchboard work employed “an audit official to identify something on social media they deemed to be disinformation aimed at their jurisdiction,” top CISA election security agent Brian Skully testified in a deposition released Thursday.

“They couldforward that to CISA and CISA would share that with the appropriate social mediacompanies.”

 

 

You may like

Continue Reading
Advertisement
-->

Trending Now

Advertisement
-->

Trending

Proudly Made In America | © 2022 M3 Media Management, LLC